Braiden and I had our first swimming lesson today with our playgroup. We had a great time playing in the water with the other babies and singing songs! Braiden was so busy splashing around that he is now in his crib, all tuckered out. Sweet dreams!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww.....!!!! Any pics of Braiden in his new swimming trunks?
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
2 comments:
Awwww.....!!!! Any pics of Braiden in his new swimming trunks?
Our friend took some pictures of us in the pool, I'll post them as soon as I get them! Braiden got lots of compliments on his shark trunks! :-D
Post a Comment