Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Braiden's First Haircut

I apologize for the multitude of pictures... but this was kind of a big deal. For mommy, that is. Even this morning I wasn't quite sure if I was ready for this, but yes, it was time. So after mommy got her haircut, it was Braiden's turn!

Oh, and happy birthday to Vaari! We miss you!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not quite sure if I´m yet ready for that, but so handsome.
Ikävä taas niin, että koskee. Paketit lähtivät tänään.
Ihana kuvasarja kaikkine niskan asentoineen.

Anonymous said...

Kylläpä muuttui isoksi pojaksi heti :). Onneksi saat kohta uuden vauvan ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! He really looks like a grown up boy now! Very handsome! I can't believe you finally had the nerve!
By the way, you look so great! You are much more pregnant than when you left! I love it!
I love your new stroller! So cool!!

Amnesty said...

Adorable! He looks like a little boy, not a baby...somehow no matter how old they are, a haircut always makes them look so grown up.

Anonymous said...

Oolalaa! Tosi söpöt ja miehekkäät hiukset, muuttui heti isoksiveljeksi ;)

Paula P