Braiden loves to identify his body parts! His favorite, of course, is pulling up his shirt to show off his belly button (pulling up mommy's shirt is a lot of fun as well). He can also show you his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, tongue, knees and toes!
He has also taken up dusting this week. What to give him next...? The mop? Laundry? Bathroom clean-up?
CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!! You make me laugh!! I can't believe that Braiden is now doing the dusting!!??!! You are training him well. PLEASE send him my way!! This would be a whole NEW place to explore =-) When he gets tired of your house ;-)
I just adore the black and white shots and the ones with the bubbles, you take such fabulous photographs. What a big helper you have there, would he mind coming over to clean my house sometime?
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
14 comments:
Iiiihania kuvia!!!!! Oih!
CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!!
You make me laugh!!
I can't believe that Braiden is now doing the dusting!!??!!
You are training him well. PLEASE send him my way!! This would be a whole NEW place to explore =-)
When he gets tired of your house
;-)
Thanks Marsha & Sennu!
We're always happy to entertain! But you know, it's not me, it's all Braiden. :D He's a character.
Kuvat ovat aivan sulosia. Niin auttavasta isoveikasta kuin pienestä sydäntenmurskaajastakin!
Ihanaisia kuvia!
Tuo pikkuväki on kyllä niin liikuttavaa, kun touhuvat meidän aikuisten juttuja, ihan tosissaan yrittävät ja onnistuvatkin.
Ihania kuvia - taas! Ikäänkuin viimeisessä Noah tinttaisi itseään suoraan nenuun. Oikein aurinkoista viikonloppua teille! t jutta
Kiitos Satu, perheenäiti, Riikkis ja Jutta kommenteista! :)
I just adore the black and white shots and the ones with the bubbles, you take such fabulous photographs. What a big helper you have there, would he mind coming over to clean my house sometime?
Awwww, thanks Tonya! And no, sorry, Braiden is mine, all mine, buahahaha!! :D
Great to see you yesterday!
I think Braiden needs to teach Izzy how to dust MY house! I have bubbles....we could play, but after they finished cleaning my house, of course. :)
Hey, Braiden will definitely work for some bubbles! :D
When everyone else is done with Braiden, can we borrow him? We've got some bookshelves in the basement that need a good dusting :)
Oooh, he loves bookshelves! The only thing is that he has discovered he can knock the books off with his duster. :D
Post a Comment