Friday, May 21, 2010

Hi Belly Button!!


Excuse the horrid cell phone picture...!

We've really had a blast this year with Noah talking non-stop. He is such a character! One morning as I took his pajama shirt off, his face just lit up and he squealed, "HI BELLY BUTTON!!! Happy to see you here!!"

5 comments:

Sennie said...

Only Noah... ;-)

äitee said...

Niin ja mitä jatkossa :)?

Nyt löytyi ne Braidenin tilaamat jutut! Yritän tiistaina postiin, kun menemme kotiin käymään.

Perheenäiti said...

Vekkuli poika :-) Pikkuväki se osaa iloita pienistä asioista, ihan vaikka omasta navastakin!

Perheenäiti said...

Vekkuli poika :-) Pikkuväki se osaa iloita pienistä asioista, ihan vaikka omasta navastakin!

Lauren said...

So so so cute!

Sierra is also obsessed with her belly button and gets mad when I put a new diaper on her because she can't access it for a few minutes. I'm not sure I understand the attraction, but these kids seem to find them fascinating!