Pictures from our playgroup's Halloween party at Megan and Kate's! This is all of us! Ellie Claire the Doggie and Braiden. Two little monkeys! Braiden on the left, Mateo on the right.
Thanks! I can't wait to see your pics from tonight! It actually was just hot as yesterday, temperature-wise, but thanks to a cool breeze, everyone was much more comfortable! Whew! Now we are in hiding, no candy to hand out...
The dog ate it. No, the aliens took it. Umm... I was taking it out of the bag to put into a bowl and it all fell into the garbage disposal and I accidentally flipped the switch. Yes, that's right. Horrible, the door bell has rung 3 times. I do have an excuse -- Gooby is in the bathtub and I can't just leave him?!?!
Our 1st year in Francestown I was soo prepared for Halloween, got all this candy, and had no trick-or-treaters. So second year I didn't bother getting any, and we were flooded with little creatures! I had to give up my Fazermints. That was a sad Halloween.
Mahtavia kuvia taas Epusta. Hyvinkö Eppu viihtyi asussaan. Ajattelen sitä teidän ilmastoa siellä. Isä kaipaa kuvia myös omasta tyttärestään. Terkkuja Vaari
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
8 comments:
Happy Halloween to you too!!!! Looks chaotic and fun :-D Braiden, of course, is the cutest (no offense to other creatures and their mommies :)
Was it as hot as yesterday?
Thanks! I can't wait to see your pics from tonight! It actually was just hot as yesterday, temperature-wise, but thanks to a cool breeze, everyone was much more comfortable! Whew!
Now we are in hiding, no candy to hand out...
Now why wouldn't you have any candy to hand out???
The dog ate it. No, the aliens took it. Umm... I was taking it out of the bag to put into a bowl and it all fell into the garbage disposal and I accidentally flipped the switch. Yes, that's right.
Horrible, the door bell has rung 3 times. I do have an excuse -- Gooby is in the bathtub and I can't just leave him?!?!
That is funny :-D
Our 1st year in Francestown I was soo prepared for Halloween, got all this candy, and had no trick-or-treaters. So second year I didn't bother getting any, and we were flooded with little creatures! I had to give up my Fazermints. That was a sad Halloween.
Wow. That makes me want to cry.
Mahtavia kuvia taas Epusta. Hyvinkö Eppu viihtyi asussaan. Ajattelen sitä teidän ilmastoa siellä. Isä kaipaa kuvia myös omasta tyttärestään.
Terkkuja
Vaari
Okay, so what are Fazermints??
A Finnish thing??
The problem here is not...no candy to hand out.... it's the LEFTOVER candy!
This year, I got stuff that I DON'T like!! =-P
Your "Monkey" is Sooo cute!!
Post a Comment