
This was sent to my sister and I by our second cousin (thanks, Riikka!). We always say that Braiden is a spitting image of Daddy, and he really is! But the funny thing is that he looks like Michael as an adult and me (and my dad) as a baby. Genetics, go figure!?
16 comments:
I should have guessed this picture turned out here too :-)
The resemblance is uncanny! That's so neat. I wish Anya looked even a tiny bit like me, but everyone says she's all Lex.
Kiitos Riikalle tästä kuvasta. Minäkin nuorruin 25 vuotta hetkessä. Vahvaa sukunäköä teisä molemmissa ja jotain yhdennäköisyyttä myös Epun kanssa.
Isä
Arvasin, että jompikumpi tahi molemmat laittavat kuvan julki. Vaari kun jossain aiemmassa kommentissa kaipaili kuvia tyttäristäänkin :)
Saina tuossa kuvassa NIIN Vaarin näköinen. Ja minusta NIIN Epun näköinen.
WOW!!!
He absolutely looks like you did!!
It is funny how genetics work!
Since the moment he was born, Ryan has looked like Art! However, I have seen glimpses of me occasionally.
Just recently Carlie saw my High School Sr. picture and couldn't get over how much Ryan looked like me in that picture!
Braiden is just sooo adorable!!
=-)
It is weird how he can look just like the both you of you!
And if you look at my pic, I can see Andrew, yet Andrew looks just like Scott!
I always think Braiden looks like Michael, when he was a baby, and a lot like Susan. But.....boy....that picture of you, Saina, is the spitting image of him!
-Sherry
Ok, I thought that was a grainy picture of Braiden! Oh my goodness! You mean to say that you had dark hair as a child? When did it turn blonde? You cloned yourself! haha
So.....
It is a picture of Sennu holding Saina as a baby???
Now that I go back and look... I can see Andrew in your face too. (through the eyes especially)
Yes, that's Sennu and I! Andrew is another perfect example of a great mix of both parents. He looks like Sennu's clone in her baby pictures, but then, he looks so much like Scott too.
I had jet black hair, just like Braiden's when I was born. By the time I was two, it was all blonde! The strangest thing because I never lost any of it either. Braiden's hair is growing in lighter too, so we'll see what happens...
That is amazing!
You didn't just go "lighter" in your hair. You are SOOOO Blonde!!!
It does seem like Braiden is following in your "hairsteps". He started out Jet black, like you. Now he has that GORGEOUS Auburn color.... like you in the picture!
Was Sennu the same way?? She isn't Blonde in the picture holding you.
I just think it is all so fascinating!
PLUS...... I just like looking at pictures! ;-)
Mother???
Who typed mother??
=-O
I guess I must have!!
Time to Get OFF the computer!!!
;-D
(I think I was looking at the "Other" selection when I was typing!!
SOTK - Mother Marsha, thanks for the chuckle :-D
I'm more dirty blonde in the winter, and more blonde in the summer, the sun keeps changing it. I was born with black hair too :-)
Hey, so sorry to hear about the accident next door :( Will be praying!
Oh gosh, you have me in stitches here, Marsha! Only because that's something I would do!!!! I'm so spacey these days.
Hope everything's ok next door?! Seriously, I will get around to finishing that email to you one of these days... you know, the one I started writing weeks ago!
Pitäisikö vielä lähettää oma lapsuudenkuvani, niin jengi näkisi kenen näköinen EPPU on hah haa..
Vaari
Glad I can make you guys laugh... even long distance!! ;-)
It reminds me of the time that I purposely "made sure" to type SAINA, and typed SENNU, erased it... and then did the exact same thing again! =-(
I wasn't even pregnant EITHER time!! ;-)
I got a kick out of the two of you and your "Sniff"...."Sniff" entries. It made me chuckle!
I haven't actually been next door, I have talked to Kevin and Gina. I don't do too well with those kinds of injuries. =-P
I will bring supper over at least tomorrow night, as Gina goes back to work tomorrow.
I am thinking that help with meals is going to be good, as Gina has to work, and Kevin was always the one to get dinner going so that they could eat before he left for work.
Post a Comment