Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Finland celebrated Father's Day today, so Michael, Braiden and I would like to wish happy Father's Day to Vaari!
We are on our way to having a walker... Tonight Braiden stood up twice all on his own and proceeded to take seven steps! He was very proud of himself! Of course, by the time I had the camera out, he was done with that.
Our countdown to Daddy's homecoming is now down to days... wow! Braiden definitely knows who Daddy is... just watch this video!

15 comments:

Sennie said...

Yay, congrats on his steps!!!! Go, Braiden, go!

Ja hyvää isänpäivää Vaarille tätäkin kautta ;-)

Unknown said...

so cute! sorry we missed you guys saturday. We should all get together again soon!

Sennie said...

I showed Annabel this video, and I stopped counting after about the 15th time she watched it.. I think I know your words by heart now, LOL! She loved it :-D

Sooo, it is Veteran's Day. Post Offices are closed. Do I dare to ask how MY chocolate is doing???

Saina said...

Erin - We were bummed to miss you too! Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon!

Sis - Awww, how cute! You know how we feel about any and all videos of Annabel! :)

Chocolate? What chocolate? Does someone have chocolate? I really feel like having some... RIGHT NOW!

Sennie said...

Someone HELP!!!!!!! Hyperventilating here - save MY chocolate......!!!!!!!!!!

Do I need to remind you of my threats again???? I was serious!!!

Saina said...

I've decided that with the price of postage, you need to come here and get them yourself. Or in this case, maybe check if they are still here??

Sennie said...

Yeah, right.. You show me some proof ALL MY CHILI and SALMIAKKI CHOCOLATE is on their way here, and THEN I'll think about coming there...

Sennie said...

Ok ok, I have some ammo here: If I don't get my chocolate, I have some nice pictures of YOU from tonight I will be posting online. Sooo, is my chocolate safe now??? Huh, huh, huh????

Saina said...

Well, IF I have your package sealed and chocolate in there, I'm not going to open it up? You don't trust me?!?! (buahahahahahaaaaaa)

OK, OK, OK!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeek! I give up! Your chocolate is safe and will leave tomorrow!!!!!! You are ruthless!!!!!!!

Sennie said...

Whewwww.......

Now, let's talk about some dates & flights ;-)

Saina said...

Wow. You play dirty.

Sennie said...

What? Me?

Saina said...

Yeah, you innocent-you. That might work with someone else, but not me. :-D

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! How many days is it until "Da Da" comes home???
I never did know where he has been?

I think that was VERY convenient that you "planned" to mail the chocolate out on VETERAN's DAY.... when all the post offices are Closed!! ;-)

Saina said...

10 more days!!!!!!!!!!

We are just a little excited.