Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Grandma's Visit

Thanks, Grandma, for coming to visit us this last weekend! Unfortunately, we were a little off our game and forgot to take a picture of Braiden with Grandma... yikes! Grandma took some pictures though that she sent to us.

Braiden loves swim lessons!

Peek-a-boo!

Grandma needed some help with her work.

Okay, inserting a misc. picture here... Lauren sent this to us, taken at the Halloween party. Mommy didn't even realize she had dressed to match the little monkey! :)

A few days ago, we got a package from Muori & Vaari (that's grandma & grandpa in Finnish), with some goodies in it. Braiden knows the good stuff - chili chocolate.

9 comments:

Sennie said...

Hey hey hey - those aren's MY Finnish chocolates - are they???

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

shhh..... Saina it was seckret ..shh...!
OK - I think it was your mom-memory! And a while going away. I forgive you :)
No, the little ones needs the same amount of chilichocolates as Braiden did.
Sennu I´m sorry. It was only with that other thing, what ... seli, seli... OK it´s coming, ...

Anonymous said...

And the Chili Chocolate Wars have BEGUN!!!!! ;-D

Saina said...

LOL!!! omg, this cracks me up. I guess I had forgotten to mention to my mom that I was sending Sennu half of everything. :-D
Sennu - ignore the slobber and bite marks on the chocolate. If they ever make it to you. I don't have a trip to the post office planned until Monday. I have them packed up and sealed and everything, but has that stopped me before??

Sennie said...

Hey HOLD ON!!!!!!! Those chili chocolates better come here UNOPENED, or ELSE!!!!

Anonymous said...

So, is the slobber and bite marks from you or Braiden??? ;-D
LOL!!!!!!!

Sennie said...

SOTK!!!!!!!! Good question, Marsha!! LOL!

I don't mind the slobber & bite marks, as long as they stay UNOPENED!!!!

Saina said...

Well, it was pretty close tonight... :-D So far, so good. But there are still 3 full days to go.

Sennie said...

Sooo, what is the status on MY chocolate today????