Thursday, November 22, 2007

Daddy's Home!!!


Getting ready to go to the airport. Mommy and I made me a shirt that said "Welcome Home Daddy!" and had my handprint in the back.

Waiting at the airport!

Daddy, me, and my new puppy!
As soon as we got home, Braiden was completely comfortable with Daddy. He excitedly showed off all of his toys and new walking skills. He even got upset when Daddy went outside to get his bags from the car.







We are all so happy to have Michael home. What a Thanksgiving it will be tomorrow!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, MICHAEL!!!
What GREAT pictures, Saina!!!
I am sitting here all teary, just being soooo happy for you guys being reunited!!! I can ONLY imagine what it is like for all of you!
ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!!! ENJOY!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the pictures where Michael and Braiden are looking in each other's eyes!!!
PRECIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME, MICHAEL
Miten onnellisia MIEHIÄ kuvissa! Yritän välittää, Saina teille kaikille meidän ilon ja rakkautemme, kun satte olla yhdesä.
ÄITI ITKEE tässä vieressä sydän pakahtumaisillaan, enkä itsekään tahdo nähdä kirjaimia.

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! Edelleen Braiden taitaa olla ihan täysin isinpoika:) Onnellista kiitospäivää!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME DEAR MICHAEL !!!

AND HAVE ALL FAMILY A GOOD BLESSED THANKSGIVING- day !!!

We are both so happy, too, you are at home.
What GREAT, GREAT PICTURES, SO SENSITIVE ! KIITOS SAINA !... ja ne mitat...!

Sennie said...

Snif snif - all teary here too (seems to be the theme here :). Welcome home, Michael!!!!! And Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

The pictures are precious... Keepers!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! What a wonderful thanksgiving! Now we just wait for the next exciting arrival!

Anonymous said...

Eihän näitä kuvia voinut liikuttumatta katsoa, onnea kun saitte dadan kotiin!

Anonymous said...

Ihana kuvasarja, *nyyh* täältäkin :)
Onnellisia hetkiä daddyn kanssa!

Paula P

Saina said...

Thanks so much everyone for your comments! We've all loved reading them.
Yes, the three of us been on cloud 9, just enjoying being together. It is amazing how quickly Braiden has adjusted to Michael being home. I love watching them together, Braiden wants to know at all times where daddy is, and I'm not sure I've heard him say 'mama' more than twice since daddy came back. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ihanat kuvat. Minullakin meinaa silmänkulma kostua. Voin vain uskoa, miten onnellisia olette :).

Laura McIntyre said...

How adorable, it must be so amazing having your family back together