Our playgroup made a trip to the Birch Aquarium today! Bryce and Braiden. Checking out the fish! Admiring the sting rays. Overlooking La Jolla. Some of my friends - Norah, me, Bryce, Celia, Clare.
Looks like a lot of fun! I think I went there once on our big school trip to San Diego when I taught in Los Angeles. We're planning to go to one of the local aquariums here tomorrow, as long as the weather isn't too bad. I hope Anya has as much fun as Braiden did!
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
Looks so fun!! We want to do this too when (look I said when, not if!) we come!
Sorry I meant to connect last night, but was too wiped.. E-mail/chat/call when you are up!
Looks like a lot of fun! I think I went there once on our big school trip to San Diego when I taught in Los Angeles. We're planning to go to one of the local aquariums here tomorrow, as long as the weather isn't too bad. I hope Anya has as much fun as Braiden did!
Sennu - WHEN is music to my ears!!! Ooooh, I have all these places to take you to... And you know, we can feed the J&J beast. ;-)
Lauren - That's so cool! We liked it a lot, Braiden had a lot of pointing to do. :) Hope you get to go tomorrow!
Nice pictures. :) Thanks for the idea, we are planning to go the Monterey Bay Aquarium this Sunday.
Hugs to Braiden!
Sumaya
Post a Comment