
... Keeps the blog alive?
Ah, it's been a busy week in our household. We've had a great time with all four boys. The days have included lots of play, sports, games, movies and even a trip to Six Flags!
Noah, unfortunately, experienced his first sickness. He ran a fever of 103.3 F on Friday night, and is still not quite himself, even though the fever is gone. Two pesky top teeth are also making their way through his gums.
We do have more pictures and stories, but as 8pm rolls around, I fall on the couch in a zombie like state, and ice cream is a more attractive option to being on the computer. See you... next week??
11 comments:
I hope Noah feels better soon, and make sure to put those big boys to work!!!
Thanks!! I just might have to take you up on your child labor offer, lol!!
Wow, busy week! Enjoy the action :)
Hope Noah feels better soon!
Milla
Terveisiä täältä serkuille ja veljille. Paljon eivät ole pojista puhuneet, joten viihdytty on.
Toivottavasti Nooan perusilmeet palautuvat pian.
Pikaista parantumista pikkuiselle!
On varmaan vähän erilaista, kun talossa on neljä poikaa kahden sijasta eikä ihme, että sohva ja jäätelö houkuttavat illalla!
Oh I HEAR YOU GIRL!!!! Been there and currently fighting our own 'yucky's'! I hope those teeth are the only reason! :)
Take Care, much rest and much love!
Sonya
Voi, pikaista paranemista pikkumiehelle! Vai olette käyneet Six Flagsillakin, wow! Varmaan isommat pojat ihan innoissaan! Voin kuvitella, että kun saat lapset nukkumaan, on oma olo aika rättipoikkipuhki.... Hmm, miltäs tuntuu, tuleeko teillä joskus olemaan neljä ( tai enemmän ) omaa lasta:)
Milla - Thanks! Unfortunately Noah is just getting worse now (with a cold), which Daddy seems to be sharing with him...
Sonya - Thanks so much! Hope you guys feel better soon too... (and yikes about the earth quake today!!)
Isä - Uskomatonta koko jutussa on se, että Nooa on vieläkin ilopilleri!!!
Perheenäiti - Joo, vilinä meidän talossa ainakin kaksinkertaistui! Hauskaa on ollut. :) Ja hyvä muistus muuten, en ole saanut päivittäistä jätski annostani vielä, hmm...
Minna - Heh, sehän on loistava kysymys. :-) Ainakin isomman talon tulemme tarvitsemaan...!!
Glad you are keeping busy - I was wondering where you were! I hear you on being too tired to blog at night; these summer days are keeping me exhaustingly busy, too, and that's with only one child to entertain. I'm sorry that Noah's been sick, poor baby. I hope things are back to normal in all respects with him soon. Any idea when you expect to be making your way north?
Hey girl. I've been hopelessly out of touch myself. What is it about summer? Ellie Claire recently had a bad bout of fever for 4 days. The Dr. said Hand, Foot, and Mouth...again, but I have my doubts. Now I have it. ugh. I hope Noah is feeling much better soon and that you miraculously stay healthy! I miss you guys!!
Lauren - So sorry we missed you! And I haven't even gotten to your email - I feel like I'm constantly just trying to catch up, lol! Hopefully we'll see you soon, one way or another!
Bess - Hey!! Oh no, so sad to hear that Ellie Claire was sick again, and now you! Hopefully you are feeling better. I've been meaning to call you for like the past month or something, I don't know where the time goes. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment