Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9 Month Pictures (+ Others!)

About a week and a half ago, Michael took pictures of the boys, at a lake near us.

















The boys have been busy playing together and getting over the stubborn colds! Noah is crawling away, pulling up to stand, and sitting up from crawling. Braiden is busy with his cars, friends at our playgroups, and is saying more words! Most days, the weather has been more tolerable, so we have been on the go go GO!

14 comments:

Sennie said...

These pictures are amazing!! Probably my all time faves now of your boys...! They are both so cute/handsome/adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Aina niin iloisia poikia! Ihana kahden hampaan hymy Noah'lla. Meillä taisi Poika olla himpun vaille 9 kk kun kiskoi itsensä seisomaan ja pyllähti istumaan ryömimisen jälkeen. Hauskasti tulee omat muistot mieleen, kun luen ja katselen teidän poikienne touhuja ja kehitystä.

Anonymous said...

Voi miten hyvin onnistuneita kuvia! Ihana kesäpäivä ja vesi taustalla, "perfect setting". Nyt tulee ihan kesää ikävä...

Hauskoja touhupäiviä teille!

Milla

Sherry said...

So amazing how much they've grown. What wonderful pictures!
-Sherry

Saina said...

Sennu - I know, they are my favs too! I love everything about these... the colors, my handsome boys...!

Sherry - Izzy too! And it's only been a couple of months since we saw you!

Perheenäiti - Kiitos! Nooa alkaa kanssa kiskoa itseään ylös nyt, ja tupsahtaa usein vielä kumoon... Ihana ikä! Kiva että tulee muistoja näistä. :)

Milla - Kiitos! Kierrettiin ja kierrettiin, metsästettiin sitä "oikeaa" paikkaa, ja löytyi! Mennään varmaan uudelleen vielä, ehkä kuvat joulukorttiin! Meillä on vieläkin melkein liian kuuma olla ulkona... Puuh.

Anonymous said...

I agree they are amazing pictures!
There is one of Noah that makes me think of your dad!! =-)
I LOVE Braiden's stick!!! How COOL is that!!!!!!!!?????
What a treasure! Did it go home with you??

Marsha

Erykah said...

Wow Michael is a wonderful photographer!! Those are great pictures and the boys are so handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia , kiitos, KIITOS ....
.... JÄNNÄ JUTTU. Mökillä kommentoin ja oli mielestäni, että se tuli näytölle. Kirjaimet kuitenkin sellaiset kummalliset, ajattelin, että ä-krjain vaikutti sen. Valitin sitä, että kaikki kuvat eivät auenneet ja kommenteissa oli vain kolme näkyvissä, vaikka luku oli silloin 6. HÖH ! Mutta kertakaikkiaan kuvina hyviä, mutta parasta pojat!
Tulin mökiltä isää odottelemaan ja nyt nukkumaan.
Huomenna iChat!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! That one with Braiden and the big stick is just awesome.

Sorry we couldn't make things work this weekend. I hope everyone is feeling better!

Riikka said...

En ole vähään aikaan ehtinyt vierailulle, ihana palata tänne kun täällä on näin suloisia pikkupoikia heti vastassa. :) Ihanat kuvat ja tosiaan tuo kuvien sininen väri on kaunis. Hauska tuo yksi kuva jossa sinä (?) hiivit taustalla. :D

Saina said...

Marsha - Thanks! They did come out so well! Yeah, Braiden fell in love with that big stick. But, I guess he eventually moved on since I didn't make it to the car (that thing must have been heavy, and we did walk around the lake!).

Erykah - Thanks! (I can't believe you are already back in the blog world!! supermom!!)

Lauren - Oh, I was so sad we didn't get to see you!! The boys are better some days, worse others... It's been a strange, stubborn cold. Hope you guys had a good trip!

Äiti - Hmm, kummaa käytöstä blogilta! Hyvä että nyt toimi! Oli kiva jutella tänään, huomenna uudestaan jos olette kuuluvilla!

Saina said...

Niin ja Riikka (melkein unohdin sun kommentin!) - Kiva kuulla susta! Kävin pitkästä aikaa sunkin blogissa... Ihana että sait suomesta vieraita! Ja joo, minä hipsin taustalla. :-)

TUTU Monkey said...

You got some great shots....I love the one with you ine the background.

Hope all is well!!

Saina said...

Thanks!! We had a fun game going (the only time I can really hug him, when I chase him, haha).

I need to come over and see how you and little tutu monkey are! Thanks for stopping by!