Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Haircuts and Doctor Visits



Noah had his 9 month appointment today! He is 21 lbs 5oz (9,667 g) and 29.5 inches (75 cm). No shots today, woohoo! Everything looks well, although he is starting to exhibit "white coat" anxiety...

He is really mastering his elbow crawl and loves to find every speck of dirt on the floor. Life really is wonderful now that he can dish Braiden his own medicine: stealing toys!!


Before... and after!

Braiden, aka Shaggy Dog, finally got a haircut. It looks pretty nice, despite the restraining that we needed to do at first. It was getting really long and since he has Daddy's thick hair, uncomfortably hot.

It's official... I'm in a blogging slump. Bear with me here, while I try to get at least a weekly post up. :-)

10 comments:

Sennie said...

Braiden's hair looks great, and I love the before & after collage - I'll go play with picnik too :)

White coat anxiety, lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the before and after! It wouldn't have been quite the same without it.

Love the pic of Noah! He is soooo Smiley!!! and CUTE!!

Have a blast with these boys!!!
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Teidän luona on kiva käydä visiitillä! :)
Hyvää syyskuuta & siunausta
t. Riitta

Saina said...

Sennu - Yeah, the office got an earful... Until now, Noah has always just smiled... now, as soon as I put him on the scale and let go, the wailing started. Fun times! I am in looooove with the collage feature!!

Marsha - Thanks! The "before" picture didn't even quite do justice to have long and unruly Braiden's hair was getting... It was so long and wavy! Cute, but too hot!!

Riitta - Kiitos visiitistä! Hyvää syyskuuta teillekin, ja siunauksia!

Anonymous said...

Pöh, onko hiuksissa muuta eroa, kuin toisessa kuvassa vaan kammatut?
Kyllä teillä kaikki pojat ovat niin sliipattuja! Onko se neat?

Saina said...

Joo, harmittelin, kun ei noissa kuvissa näy kunnolla miten pitkät Epun hiukset olivat. Kihartuivat ihan kunnolla!!

Sennie said...

I forgot to try it! Maybe tonight..

Saina said...

Super easy! Go play!!

Erykah said...

Braiden looks like a little business man! How cute! I love Noah's 9 month pictures, he's doing well with eating a whole banana!

Saina said...

Haha! About a year ago, someone said of Braiden (right after his first haircut), "He looks like a young republican!"

Noah is in loooove with bananas. I'm not. It's a guaranteed bath night. :-)