Saturday, November 22, 2008

Noah Is on the Mend


On Friday.

Noah is feeling better! The fever is down and so far, no signs of anything else either. He has even started playing again, and we went and had dinner with Daddy who had to work all day yesterday.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! We are off to start preparing for Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihana kuulla, että Noah on parempi! KIITOS JEESUS!
Voimia sinulle Voimassa kaikkien töiden kanssa.
Kiirettä pitää, kun vielä Daddykin vapaalla töissä. Etkä sinäkään ehtinyt iChat´iin.
Täällä kohta vanhat menevät maati. Se on niii... iin aikaista täällä aamuisin.
muori

Sennie said...

Oi kuinka helly ja surullinen kuva! Hyvä kuulla että Nooa on parempi, toivottavasti Eppu, Michael & sinä ette tule kipeäksi! Sano terveisiä kaikille!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad Noah is feeling better. The pics from the last post are so cute. Braiden can come over and clean up here any day.

Anonymous said...

You could start a new business of just Hiring Braiden out!!! I'd take him here to help sort and clean!!!!
;-)

So sorry about Noah. =-( I soooooo remember the DAYS of just holding and rocking.

I LOVE the collage of pictures! Soo sweet!!
I LOVE the Ear socks!! Maybe he is on to something with the colder temps!!!
You could market those along with your sister's special slippers!!!
=-D

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Voi pikkuista kesken leikin lattialle uuvahtanutta. Pikaista toipumista Nooalle. t jutta

Saina said...

Lauren - Thanks! So far he's only had colds, so this was definitely strange for Noah.

Marsha - Lol!! I loved that email too. :-) We were singing "Do You Ears Hang Low". :-D

Äiti - Joo, sori, ei ehditty eilen. Onneksi aamulla pikaisesti!

Sennu - Kiitti!! Onneksi meille muille ei tullut mitään... Knock on wood! :-) Sanon terveisiä (vieläkin odotellaan)!

Jutta - Kiitos! Onneksi parempi jo!

Sirpa said...

Hyvä että pikkuinen alkaa parantua, meillä Arttu on flunssassa, elämänsä ensimmäisessä.
Jumalan rauhaa.

Kelly said...

Saina--
I am so glad to hear Noah is feeling better. The high fevers are scary, especially when the cause is so evasive.

I agree with the above---you could hire Braiden out, what a good helper!

Hopefully the boys have been exposed to all the new bugs and now you can enjoy the holidays and Noah's birthday illness-free---I hope, I hope!

Saina said...

Kelly - Thanks! I'm hoping so too!! No fun being sick over the holidays (and a birthday!).

Sirpi - Voi ei, pikaista paranemista Artulle! Ei nyt noin pieni saisi sairastua, voi ressua...

Anonymous said...

What!!! Noah is sick!But I am glad that he is feeling better.