Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Palm Sunday!
























Side note: Compare this with the picture taken late February... Braiden has grown a lot!

10 comments:

Amnesty said...

Oh my goodness, he fills that high chair seat right up, doesn't he? What a big boy!

Saina said...

You know, I hadn't even thought of it, until you said something. I had to check an older post from February, and oh my, he has grown a lot! Wow! And here I was, hoping for a lot of mileage out of that high chair...

Pastel52 said...

He sure has filled up that seat & grown quite a bit! WOW!!

Saina said...

Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes... had to add that picture from February to the post.

Anonymous said...

What gets me is that he's grown that much in a month or so!!! He is trying to catch up to Annabel for sure ;-)

Saina said...

He IS trying to catch up, so he can hold his own when we come visit. Gotta protect himself from the binky-thief, you know. :-D
Size 3 diapers are getting so snug on him! And some of his 6-12 mos clothes. And those 12 month onesies you sent us. Wow. I guess I didn't realize he had grown so much until it was pointed out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Annabel is still on size 2 diapers... So WHEN can we have the cousins together to play??

Saina said...

Funny! Annabel has a skinny butt, lol. Oh, we would love to come... Braiden looks at the pic of him and Annabel every day on the fridge. I have put it down below so he can see it when he's scooting around with his walker.

Resilient said...

First, love the new page!! Second... can I tell you he is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! uhhhh, I love looking at your page Saina, he is the 2nd to brighten my day (of course Jayden is the 1st).. ha ha..

Saina said...

Oooooh, you are too sweet Renée! We check your blog ALL the time too, lol!