


Braiden loves his new teether! It is a pacifier with a bumpy texture, to soothe the gums. It can even be refrigerated for added comfort.
In other news... Mama and a stubborn avocado pit went head-to-head today, and the avocado won. 7 stitches. :-D Short story is that I was preoccupied, and the knife slipped between my left hand's ring and middle fingers. Braiden loved the trip to the ER though. Always nice to make new friends with the cute nurses.
18 comments:
And here it was!!!! I'm so sorry about your accident :( I wish we were closer so we could share these experiences - I mean help each other out! :)
The raspberry teether is a hoot!
Although......
We want a picture of the hand!!!!!! Anyone else???
;-)
Yeah, I wasn't gonna write anything, but since you asked... lol. I know!!! I was thinking about it, driving to the ER with my hand up and wrapped, how nice it would have been to call you. :-D
Well, I called you, but you know what I mean, lol.
You are SOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!! :-D
Yes I am. Sooo....?????
I am off to take a bath (after yesterday & today I soooo need it....!), but I will come and check later ;-)
LOL. That's all I'm going to say to that.
Enjoy your bath!
What?!?!?!
Come on.... WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC......!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else want to jump on my bandwagon?
Please???!!!!! Pretty please!!!!!!???
Just a little picture of your left hand?
WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC........!!!!!
You pesky little thing!!!!!!!!!! Ok, ok, I'm emailing you pics... privately! don't want to ruin anyone's appetite!!!!!!!!!
SOTK!!!!!!! I thought you'd take a pic of the wrapped hand - I'm feeling queasy again!!!!!
Ok, well here is my second thought:
OMG!!!!!! I can't believe you did that to yourself!!!!!!! And then DROVE to the ER in the faraway land AND loaded B up & went in. SUPERWOMAN!!!!!!!!! You are my hero. I will not complain about our stomach flu anymore. You rock!!!!!
Well what did you think? I had to teach you a lesson.
LOL! You are too funny. Well, what was I gonna do? "911, I cut myself with a steak knife!" :-D
BTW. Hubby said he doesn't want to see the pictures until her feels better, lol!
Anyway, I am going to bed now, good nite!
I can't seem to think. I just needed to add 'YES', you should have called 911 or at least a friend!!!!
Although I was very impressed how quickly they took care of you (it may not have felt that quick to you).
And NOW I am off. Nite!
Okay, all this DRAMA happened while I wasn't checking in.
I would have been right there with Sennu!!!
Not fair keeping the injury to yourself!
How are you doing now?? Keeping it elevated or anything??
You ARE a brave woman!!
Although, I think all moms rise to the occasion when our "knights in Shining Armor" aren't around to rescue us! I know I am better at handling things when Art isn't here. But, when he is.... I want HIM to take over and be my hero! I want to be papmered! ;-)
Thanks, Marsha! :) It really wasn't that big of a deal, I'm fine. I don't need to keep it elevated or anything, and it doesn't hurt. Although I won't be doing the Vulcan hand greeting in the next couple of days, lol.
I also meant to say that you could have call 911 and tell them that you had been attacked by a Big GREEN Avocado weilding a knife!
=-)
That would have been interesting! =-)
Glad that you are okay, and that it isn't hindering your daily life too much.... OTHER than your Vulcan greeting! ;-)
I didn't dare to ask for it...but as Sennu (the evil side of her??? ;oP) started this I just can't agree more...we WANT a pic!!!
Sennu wrote:
Come on.... WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC......!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else want to jump on my bandwagon?
Please???!!!!! Pretty please!!!!!!???
Just a little picture of your left hand?
WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC, WE NEED A PIC........!!!!!)
So...???!!!??? =oDDD
Hmmmh...actually I feel really sorry for you Saina! Not an easy combination: a baby and just one hand =o/
Post a Comment