Friday, April 06, 2007

The Boy and His Binkies



Braiden found another binky on the couch... What to do now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Share it with MOMMY!!!!
=-D

Amnesty said...

I love his wink in the last one, lol. Rory used to like to have one in his mouth and one in his hand all the time. Daisy just spits the first one out and tries to get the new one in, lol. She's not too good at it yet though, it usually goes in sideways!

Saina said...

I'm a mean mom, for the last couple weeks Braiden has been "practicing" with the binky. I don't usually help him, since he likes to take it out all the time. So he's finally getting good at putting it in! He's learned to even rotate it when it is upside down or sideways. I still don't give it to him at naptime or bedtime, because at those times he gets really frustrated if he can't find it right away.

I was one of those kids who carried two binkies... I would switch them out, as soon as the one in my mouth got warm. I still remember the warm feeling in my mouth. Yuck. I must have been around 3 before I gave up the binky! lol!

Anonymous said...

See, Braiden must know somehow that you were a "Binky lover"! He's trying to share the habit!
lol
I too love the winking picture. It's like he's saying... "here, mom, take it. I won't tell Dad!"
=-D
Marsha