Thursday, March 27, 2008

Monkeying Around









Monkey: (noun) small mammal, playfully mischievous, has an affinity for climbing


"Geez, what's the problem, mama? I just wanted to drink my milk sitting down."

13 comments:

Sennie said...

SOTK!!!!! What a monkey!!!!! :-D
Love the ears & the tail, LOL!!!

Saina said...

Thanks! He looks more like a mouse, but after the umpteenth time of trying to doodle in picnik, I gave up. :-D

Sennie said...

You did great!!!

Hey, muffet fell asleep on my lap here (feverish) & I have to go get the kiddos... Talk to you later!

Saina said...

Uh oh! Hope you can transfer her without waking her up!!! Later!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice the tail and ears until I read Sennu's comments!
=-( I just thought you had some funky squiggly design on the side of your house! lol
I LOVE Braiden's expression when he is looking at you while standing in the stroller! Like he's wondering what you ARE going to say! =-)
Just the beginning of MORE !!

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Onneksi teillä ei ole tikapuita katolle.
IHANIA KUVIA ja ei millään uskoisi, että poika on niin pieni - on kuin iso mies!
OLETTE RAKKAITA JA IKÄVÄ ... nyyh äitee

Erykah said...

Wow!! He's agile! Your boys are so handsome and big!!

Saina said...

Marsha - That's too funny, but you know, I had to point them out to MIchael too. :)

Erykah - Yeah, he's a fun little monkey - but your guys were all over the place way before Braiden ever even thought of climbing!! I'm sure the N's conspire together. :D

Äiti - Ihan totta. :) Oli kiva jutella tänään!

Lauren said...

How funny! I didn't notice the ears and tail until I read the comments, either! How did you stay calm enough to take pictures?!? Anya's just starting to explore climbing, and it's very scary.

Amnesty said...

I have an almost identical series of pictures of Daisy doing the exact same thing! She LOVES to climb in and out and in and out of her stroller.

Saina said...

Lauren - Oh, I did the hovering thing the first time he did it! But surprisingly, the stroller stayed very steady! It's kind of funny, because I remember the other babies in the group starting to climb way before Braiden, and I thought to myself that Braiden just doesn't seem like the type. :D Ha ha! Now they are both showing us how it's done. :)

Amnesty - Well, funny thing is that we look at your blog all the time... So I'm thinking Braiden got some ideas! :)

Lauren said...

Well, the most Anya has managed so far was climbing onto this big wooden rocking horse at Gymboree. Braiden's monkeying is definitely an evolutionary step or two ahead of her!

Saina said...

That's too funny, Lauren! Although ironically, Braiden still hasn't mastered the rocking horse he has in his room... he usually ends up on his face!