Thanks Tonya! I am so in trouble, we already have an abundance of clothes leftover from Braiden's baby days, but I keep finding cute matching shirts for them. Yikes!
Onnea 3kk Nooalle! Tuo toiseksi ylin kuva on huippu! Tulee vanha vaari mieleen flanellipaidassaan, piti oikein tihrustaa paitaa,ettei se ole sellainen.
Your two boys are just so cute, Saina! You and Michael do such an excellent job capturing the day to day moments on camera. I really need to take more pictures!
What a lucky mommy you are Saina! The boys are both so handsome! Can't believe how much Noah has grown since I first started reading your blog even 2 months ago! Beautiful Boys!!!
Lauren - Thanks! But you know, you guys take excellent pictures!!! I'm always admiring them!
Sonya - Awww, thanks so much! I definitely count my blessings every day. I didn't have a chance to post yet -- but sooo happy for you and Tres! What an amazing surprise to have Daddy home for a few days!!!
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
14 comments:
voi kuinka aika menee hurjaa vauhtia =)
Onnea Nooalle päivän myöhässä!!! Suloisia kuvia (montako niitä oikein oli siinä kuvasarjassa :-D), pojat tooosi söpöt samanlaisissa paidoissaan!!
Voi mikä ihana pullukkapoika! Onnea kolme-kk-virstanpylväästä! Ja upeet hiukset...
Milla
Happy 3 month birthday little man. I love the boys in their matching shirts, that is too cute.
Thanks Tonya! I am so in trouble, we already have an abundance of clothes leftover from Braiden's baby days, but I keep finding cute matching shirts for them. Yikes!
Kati - Joo... Uskomatonta.Eppukin on kohta 17 kk!
Milla -Kiitos! Nauramme ja muotoilemme Nooan hiuksia täällä päivittäin. Poikaressu... :D
Sennu - Heh, 26. :D
Noah looks so dapper in his button down shirt!!
So cute!
Wow, 3 months!! Amazing!
=-)
Marsha
Onnea 3kk Nooalle! Tuo toiseksi ylin kuva on huippu! Tulee vanha vaari mieleen flanellipaidassaan, piti oikein tihrustaa paitaa,ettei se ole sellainen.
On teillä suloiset pojat,kertakaikkiaan :)
Ihanat pikkumiehet ja ihanat kuvat!
Voih miten suloinen poitsu. Niin se aika vaan vierähtää lapset kasvaa, mutta onneksi meidän mammojen ikää ei juhlisteta tuohon tahtiin :)
Thanks Marsha! Braiden has a matching shirt, hoping they would fit into them for Easter too. :)
Paula - Kiitos! Ei ihan flanellipaita sentään, tarpeeksi kuuma oli jo tässäkin. :D
Kiitos Riikkis ja Satu! Joo, onneksi maman ikää ei tarvitse julistaa kuukausissa. :D
Ihania poikia, etenkin nuo kuvat kun ovat samanlaisissa vaatteissa:)
Your two boys are just so cute, Saina! You and Michael do such an excellent job capturing the day to day moments on camera. I really need to take more pictures!
What a lucky mommy you are Saina! The boys are both so handsome! Can't believe how much Noah has grown since I first started reading your blog even 2 months ago! Beautiful Boys!!!
Lauren - Thanks! But you know, you guys take excellent pictures!!! I'm always admiring them!
Sonya - Awww, thanks so much! I definitely count my blessings every day. I didn't have a chance to post yet -- but sooo happy for you and Tres! What an amazing surprise to have Daddy home for a few days!!!
Sirpi - Kiitos! :)
Post a Comment