
All of us! (credits to Bess for the picture)

Braiden the master egg hunter.

Noah hung out close to mama - thanks Bess for the picture!


It's on now! Braiden knew exactly what to do... he went after the eggs like a man on a mission! He also learned to crack the eggs open with his teeth! (You can click on the pictures to make them bigger.)


More!; Nora found some too.

Egg mayhem!


Checking out the goods with Callie; "Does she want me or my eggs?"


Ellie Claire skipping by; more of my friends, Ava and Madeleine.


Scoping out the landscape with Emery; now it's time to play!


I love this playground!


Can you tell I'm a monkey?; Mateo and Braiden.

Joe and Braiden checking out what's going on downstairs.
14 comments:
Sorry to hear you are moving....but....I am glad your hubby will be on shore duty. It will be nice to be able to keep checking in on your blogs......:)
Hope all is going well with you ...have a wonderful Easter!!
Looks like such a blast!!! First I got teary-eyed looking at your playgroup pic and all your friends.. Then had to chuckle at the other pics. Braiden's "girlfriend" looks adorable!! The egg mayhem pic is hilarious - moms with cameras, little ones with baskets and eggs :-D
And I had to take a doubletake on Braiden with Joe - they kind of look alike!
Noah is so adorable snuggling next to you too - GREAT pics of the cutest boys EVER!!
Looks so fun, thanks for the post & pics!!!!
Oh, and I forgot to mention I am sooo jealous of your egg hunt conditions, we have SNOW and RAIN here, ugh.
Dana - Thanks! It is sad... we love so many things about San Diego. But shoreduty is goooood!!! Happy Easter to you guys too!
Sennachie - Oh yeah... It was actually pretty cold in the morning, and the playgroup was still a little bit wet when we got there... but I'm not complaining, it wasn't snow!!! And oh yeah, you are right, Braiden and Joe do kind of look alike a bit! Same complexion at least. :)
I agree with Sennu!!!!
I am REALLY jealous of your grass conditions! Kenda and I were actually talking about what to do at their house on Easter...where we usually do an Easter egg hunt outside!
She wondered about an Easter Egg Pinata. I think that would be a GREAT alternative!!! =-)
Even though I'm jealous, I still LOVE your pictures!!! =-)
My favorite is with the little girl hugging Braiden. His face says EXACTLY what you wrote underneath!!!! =-)
Marsha
Easter egg pinata - I love that!!! Too cute. :) That one would go down in family folklore for sure!
Oh yeah, Callie was so cute... Braiden on the other hand doesn't dole out hugs so easily. He was quite unsure of her motives... if you noticed, he was hugging his basket quite tightly, ha ha.
What a large playgroup! I'm a little jealous! What fun. I hope you find a group, after you move, that you can join. I love being part of MOPS, just for the contact with other moms. And Isabella's starting to get into the other kids, too.
We have moving news, too....we are likely headed to Texas...more on that, VERY soon.
-Sherry
Sherry - Yeah, our playgroup has been such a blessing. I'm so sad to leave just as Braiden is starting to enjoy spending time with the other kids. I did find a playgroup already in MD - gotta love the internet! It's so nice to make connections even before we get there!
And WOW! Keep us posted...!!! We are very curious now (just showed your comment to Michael too!)
Very cute Egg Hunt pics! They are so much FUN!! Looked like Braiden was really into it :)
We will organize our own Egg Hunt for the girls and my niece tomorrow, trying to bring this tradition to Finland :)
Happy Easter!
Milla
Thanks, Milla! We did have a great time! I had to keep taking some from Braiden's basket - we only brought a dozen, and I didn't want to leave with 50 of them... Braiden was a little too efficient. :D
Have fun tomorrow, an egg hunt of your own sounds great!! We still have one on Sunday at church too. :)
Happy Easter to your family too!
Please don't tell me that was the MTSD egg hunt that I totally flaked on, if it was I'm so totally jealous that I missed it. Great photos, I'm so glad you had a good day.
No, that was my local Parent Connection playgroup... but I think the MTSD one was Wednesday night!! :(
Saina, Congrats on shore duty!!! You must be totally excited!! Please keep us posted on all the changes and such....when do you leave? Take Care and keep blogging! I enjoy your page!
Thanks Sonya! We are sad to leave San Diego... but shore duty is worth it! We are leaving mid-May... it is coming up so quickly! :(
Post a Comment