Awwww! I love the last one in the swing! Too cute. I wanted to put Daisy in the swing at the park today, but there was another mom with a 5 month old baby sitting on the bench with us, and Daisy started flirting with him, and then fell asleep, so we never got around to the swing. I'll have to try tomorrow though, Braiden looks like he's having so much fun!
KIITOS TAAS KUVISTA! Eyes around I look at the second foto in swing. Hi, to Susan, he looks so much like you. Same features, same look. Apples don´t fall far from trees. Looks now like normal kid, likes swinging. Happy baby boy!
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
3 comments:
Awwww! I love the last one in the swing! Too cute. I wanted to put Daisy in the swing at the park today, but there was another mom with a 5 month old baby sitting on the bench with us, and Daisy started flirting with him, and then fell asleep, so we never got around to the swing. I'll have to try tomorrow though, Braiden looks like he's having so much fun!
Thanks! He did have a blast. He loved going down the slide with us too! Funny about Daisy flirting. :)
KIITOS TAAS KUVISTA!
Eyes around I look at the second foto in swing. Hi, to Susan, he looks so much like you. Same features, same look. Apples don´t fall far from trees.
Looks now like normal kid, likes swinging. Happy baby boy!
Post a Comment