That outfit is ADORABLE! I love it! And the expression on his face in that first picture is priceless! No wonder Daisy's in love! Oh, and I tried showing her other videos of different laughing babies, but didn't get the same reaction as she had to Braiden!
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
That outfit is ADORABLE! I love it! And the expression on his face in that first picture is priceless! No wonder Daisy's in love!
Oh, and I tried showing her other videos of different laughing babies, but didn't get the same reaction as she had to Braiden!
I guess that's his "pick-up" face. :) So adorable about Daisy loving Braiden's giggles! We have to get them together!!!
Looks like there 2 little ones are in love! You guys should get them together! :-)
Saina, the outfit is from Gymboree..right? Its just too cute!
Sumaya - Thanks! Yes, it's from Gymboree. It's really too warm here right now for the hat and the sweater, but we needed them for the picture. :)
Post a Comment