Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Pictures




So it's been a while from our last update! We have Daddy back home, that's why. Here are some pics we took this afternoon in our backyard (aka jungle -- any gardeners out there who would like to come visit us? :-D).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Is Braiden sitting already by himself?

Anonymous said...

I am jealous!!!! Cold and rainy in NH, although yesterday the temps climbed to 66F, so kids were playing in the mud & snow in their t-shirts :-)

Saina said...

He does pretty well, although still a little wobbly. I don't trust him by himself for too long.

Funny about the mud, snow and t-shirts. :-D

Anonymous said...

Well, now we can forget about the t-shirts and mud - we got snowed in last night! At least a foot of snow, maybe more, and it's supposed to turn into rain, yuck.

Saina said...

That does sound yucky! It'll turn into slosh, then it'll all freeze... I miss you guys terribly, but I don't miss the weather!