Monday, March 05, 2007

Playdate with Ellie Claire






On Saturday, Braiden and mama went over to Ellie Claire's house for a playdate. She had the coolest toys, and even a park with baby swings really close to her house. We had a great time, thanks Bess & Ellie Claire!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

APUA!
Viisi kuukautta ja seisoo jo itse !?
Mihin tämä maailma on menossa, taitaa tietää kiireistä kesää peräänkatsojille.... ja täällä yksi vapaaehtoinen ilmoittautuu.

Anonymous said...

whoaaa...look at you! already in a swing! you are a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

saina, rimaan has the leapfrog learning table and he sits on my lap and plays it. looks like braiden is enjoying it too.

Saina said...

Sumaya, I've been trying to find one for Braiden on craigslist. He really loved it!

Anonymous said...

I'm having to catch up.... I haven't checked pictures in a few days. =-(
These pictures crack me up, with the contrast.....Bald and NOT!!
=-)