Friday, May 09, 2008

Basket Cases

Braiden climbed in the laundry basket and then padded his side - he wanted Noah in there with him! There's nothing better than seeing the brothers enjoying each other.






Click here to see an old video of Braiden having fun with another basket.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIITOS SAINA taas, olipa hyvä päätös taas tälle päivälle. Kyllä teillä on ihania poikia ja meillä ihania lapsenlapsia. Nyt vaarin viekuun hymyssä suin. Jotenkin nyt ikävässä tarvitsee just tuollaisia kuvia. OLETTE RAKKAITA.

Anonymous said...

Hi Saina,
I haven't posted before, but I have seen all of your photos and have been checking in on you and your two little treasures. You are so good at this.
I am Marsha's sister, Penny, and we are living in Orlando. Marsha is good about keeping me up to date on different people who we have crossed paths with before, mostly your sister in NH, but, I feel connected to you too, distantly, but still connected.
The one question I do have is, where are you and Michael moving to? And when are you moving?
Your two little guys remind me of my oldest two who are 19 months apart, but are now 20 and 19. Still fun in their own ways. Thanks again for your blog, it is a treasure.
Penny

Sennie said...

Aww - too cute!!!! Both pics & video!! Enjoy your weekend with Michael's dad!
And *hi* to Penny too!!

- Sennu (Saina's sister :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Saina!

Cute pics. I'm glad that I'm full-speed back in the cuber world since as of yesterday we're back hooked onto the Web. It took two months! In the meantime, I have been keeping on reading about your American adventures;)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
I LOVE the huge enjoyment smile on Noah's face!!!!
What fun!!

Hey,Penny!!! Glad to see you posting! Maybe I can chat with you here...... like I do with Sennu!! ;-)

Thanks, Saina for making a fun place to connect!! ;-)

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Hey, Marsha!
It is nice to see Marsha that you are often here. Think about how good this place is to connect peoples in ve...ry far each other.
How are you days today?
God bless you Marsha !
To Saina, to day we put with vaari potatoes in soil. Is it right word.
And enjoy and relax with Michael´s father. Please say hi from us.
Mom -Anneli

Sennie said...

That's funny, Marsha - Saina's blog is a connecting spot for us all :-)

Saina said...

Looks like a party got started without me!!!

Penny - So nice to hear from you! Glad you found your way here! I feel like I know, Marsha has talked so much about you and your family. I'm so glad you are such good friends, just like Sennu and I. I actually met you, Paul, and two of your boys years ago, briefly at Marsha's house. But that must have at least 5 years ago. We're moving in a week (yikes!!) and headed to Maryland, very close to D.C. Anyway, thanks so much for your sweet comment and visits - come back soon! :)

Susu - Nice to see you back here! That's a loooong time without internet. :)

Äiti - Nice to see you survived the potatoes! Rest all day today, you deserve it now! :)

Happy Mother's Day to you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Anneli -
Thanks for your sweet words.
It's nice to "chat" with all of Saina's connections. I think of you often.
Happy Mother's Day to you, and Saina, and Sennu and Penny and all the other "blogger moms"! Being a mom is the hardest but BEST thing in the world!

Marsha

Sennie said...

Thank you, Marsha!! Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

Saina said...

Hear, hear. Best job in the world, no doubt about it!

Happy Mother's Day!

Sonya said...

Just catching up on all your posts...my silly computer!!! Great posts and what great pictures of the boys! I love those in the basket. And oh my gosh, I would have reacted the same way with the lizard!!! Freaked and then ask to have it retreived to take a picture! :)

Hope you had a great mother's day! Many hugs!

Saina said...

Haha! All the fellow blogger mamas know exactly what I'm talking about with the lizard. :)

Hang in there for these last few days... Thinking of you! The last few weeks always draaaaaaag by.