Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Legoland

We all went to Legoland on Saturday. It was crazy, crazy, crazy. It was a hot day, and the park was overcrowded. Braiden still managed to have a good time - his favorite was "Water Works", a play area with lots of water involved. :)


Daddy took Braiden on a helicopter ride!


While Daddy waited in line for the helicopter ride, Braiden played in the nearby play area. He is sitting on the floor of the car, since his feet wouldn't reach the pedals from the seat. :)


Exploring a giant Lego fire truck.


"Hot!" This is the sign Braiden has made up for "hot". The face is always included in the sign!


Daddy and the boys at Miniland USA.


Water! This was just a little taste of what awaited up ahead...


Oh man! Good thing we had packed up his swim trunks!




Braiden must have spent about an hour at the Water Works. It was the best part!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a real fun place! This momma would like to go there too :)
I LOVE water sprinklers in a hot weather :)

Milla

Sennie said...

Aww - I wish we had gone together a couple of years ago!! I'm sure it was crazy but I know 3 (4) kiddos who would have loved it, and the 5th would have loved the water part with Braiden!! :-D

Great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Voi tuota lapsen riemua vesisuihkussa.! ! Arvaa vain miten ihanaa ja saada kengät pois ja juosta siinä kuumuudessa.
Alkukuvissa kuin Liisa Ihmemaassa totisena ja silmät kuin teevadit.
KIITOS TAAS hyvä pala arkeanne taas välittyi !
Terveisiä vaan, mekin olimme vaarin kanssa "Sateissa" ja kostuttavaa ja virkistävää sielläkin. Uskotko? Hi !

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a place like that close to us!!! It would have been visited A LOT!!!!!!!!
=-)
Marsha

Lauren said...

Yet another place I somehow missed while living in CA! It looks like such a fun day. We have a small sprayground at one of the local parks (free, woohoo!). Anya wasn't a huge fan last year, but I hope she'll like it this year.

Saina said...

Milla - It was fun! Next time we'll have to go in the middle of the week. :) Water sprinklers are the best! We just talked about this yesterday, that we need to get one for the summer.

Sennu - Yeah, they probably would have liked it, even though I was a little disappointed - or maybe just overwhelmed. :)

Äiti - Joo, olisittepa nähneet ihan livenä! Juoksi niin riemuissaan. :)

Marsha - I know! We are so going to miss all these wonderful places!

Lauren - Oooh, those are fun too! We have one playground fairly close too, but Braiden didn't like it either last year. I think was mostly the fact that he wasn't walking yet. I think Anya will have a blast this summer!

4funboys said...

My boys had so much fun there...

I remember it being A LOT of work!

And several years later (because that's how far behind I am) I just did these pages for their scrapbooks.

LOVED the Lego paper!

Tonya Staab said...

I'm so glad that we bumped into you that day. You got some fabulous photographs. I wish I were half as talented.

Saina said...

4funboys - Hey, at least you have done them!!! I haven't even gotten to our wedding pictures. :( I've given up hope at this point. :)

Tonay - Awww, you are too sweet! The good pictures were taken by Michael. But listen lady, yours were pretty awesome too!!

Happy Mother's Day!