Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aaaaachooo!


Our household is bracing itself for yet another round of colds...


Braiden loves blowing his nose!


Now we just need to teach him not to put the used tissues back in the tissue box...!

8 comments:

Sennie said...

SOTK!!! (Same cold? Different cold??)
Same tissue behavior here too ;-)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about another round of colds! =-(
Maybe you can save an Empty tissue box and have see if he (they) can learn to put the used one in the empty box??????
It certainly is a good way to deal with those pesky tissues, once you've used them!!!! Just not so nice for the next person to want a tissue!! ;-)
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Oh no! It seems like everyone I know has at least one sick family member these days. 'Tis the season, I guess...I hope you are all healthy soon!

Saina said...

Sennu - Lol, actually, Braiden is the only one healthy. But he still likes to blow his nose!! :-)

Marsha - Good idea! He loves putting things in the trash, but apparently he loves stuffing them back in the tissue box even more. :-)

Lauren - Thanks! I hope you guys are staying healthy... especially with such a new baby in the house!!

Anonymous said...

Those tissue boxes bring so many memories! My daughters loved to pull all the tissue papers out at once. I had to hide the boxes all the time. You seem to have quite a thrifty one, LOL :)

Hope you will get better soon! We have a round of colds as well...

Milla

Saina said...

That's too funny!! Noah is of the wasteful kind as well, so I keep them out of his reach. Hope you guys feel better soon!! Nobody should be sick during Christmas!

Sherry said...

Sigh......Isabella and I have a cold, too! All in the nose - especially Izzy. I'm sorry it's hit your house, too.
-Sherry

Saina said...

Awww, sorry to hear that Sherry! Hope everyone feels better well before Christmas!!!