
Merry Christmas everyone! Our Christmas has been magical and amazing - the sound of 7 kids fills the house, and we are really enjoying these days spent together. Christmas Eve was fun and hectic, and today we have lounged in pajamas, eating leftovers. Santa visited us on Christmas Eve, and the boys loved all the presents they got. We haven't gone through the Christmas pictures, but here's a sampling of the boys' first experience with snow!









10 comments:
Adorable pics!!!! It's been so fun, thanks for being here!!!
What great pictures! See, there is something good about the east coast! I'm glad the boys had fun in the snow.
In the winterwonderland with the family - definitely the best way to celebrate Xmas! Poikien riemu ja ihmetys lumesta 'käsin kosketeltavaa'! Turvallista kotimatkaa, kun sen aika koittaa. t Jutta
Ihania lumikuvia pojista! Ja onpa suloiset talvihatut :)
Milla
Your boys are stunningly beautiful.
Jumalan siunaamaa ja varjelemaa vuotta 2009 koko perheelle
toivottaa Riitta(koo) & co.
Oi niin ihania kuvia! Hyvaa uutta vuotta teidan koko perheelle meidan porukalta.
awww, I love that kissing photo. What a great time they were having in the fluffy white stuff. I'm so glad you sent me your new blog address.
Those pics are so cool! I can't believe that much snow exists anywhere! Amazing! The boys look so cute!
Thanks, everyone! Again, sooo late in responding to the comments... I'm finally tackling my neglected emails.
Braiden really misses the snow, and keeps asking for snow and "Anna's house". No snow here yet, or not any that would have stuck. Not that mama is complaining...!
Post a Comment