We are home! Thank you, Sennu, for keeping everyone updated! We were discharged yesterday afternoon, and boy, it feels good to be home. Noah is fine, they were simply being cautious due to both low blood sugar and a low temperature, which can sometimes signal an infection. But not in Noah's case, thankfully! He doesn't seem to have the same problems with jaundice that Braiden had, either. So far he has been eating ferociously and sleeping the rest of the time.
Braiden has been curious about his baby brother. Noah has gotten a couple of kisses and pokes!
Oh, and it's official! While I was in the hospital, Braiden became a toddler! No more crawling around our house - he is walking 100%!
5 comments:
AWWW how sweet! They are going to be the best of friends!
What a sweet picture of the brothers!
We are sooooo excited for you!
-Sherry, Aaron, and Isabella
Very cute :)
I'm glad he's walking now too, hopefully that will make things easier and not harder for you! I think walking is so much easier than crawling.
I didn't know he wasn't walking before! At my house, while Noah was being born, Braiden was doing laps around the house chasing Ellie Claire. No joke! I thought that was his normal M.O. I posted some pics of Braiden and Ellie Claire on Noah's birthday on my site: www.babysites.com/sites/besswarren
Bess - Thanks so much for putting those pics on your website!! I love them! I knew Braiden would have a ball at your house. You know, maybe being there and seeing Ellie Claire was the final push he needed to start walking full-time! Gee, had to keep up with the girl, you know?
Amnesty - I love that Braiden is walking!!! It makes my life so much easier, and you know, he really isn't getting into anything that he wasn't getting into crawling and cruising.
Post a Comment