


Noah in the process of waking up.




Finally some pictures of Braiden's new room... He absolutely loves it. And we love not having toys all over the house!


Both Daddy and Braiden got haircuts yesterday! After our last disastrous attempt right before Thanksgiving, this time we were armed with M&Ms and a lollipop. Shameless bribing worked; we think Braiden looks quite dashing.

Life with a toddler: ornaments migrate north.

It's true: We are a family of four!
6 comments:
Voi toisen kerran kun tulee ikava.
Upea huone Epulla ja todella olette jo big family!
Alkoi aivan jouluttaa teid'n kuusta ja sukkia katsoessa.
First of all, Noah looks so much like Braiden! Secondly, I love Braiden's new room! It looks so great! Thirdly, your Christmas decorations look so pretty! You really have it together!
Thanks, Bess!
But, you should come see the rest of the house... I don't really have it together, ha ha!
What a handsome new haircut, Braiden! And a wonderful bedroom! The Noah waking up pictures are so sweet. I miss that tiny newborn yawn/stretch/wakeup!
Have a Merry Christmas!
I had to come back and comment on this post. First, Braiden's haircut AND his new room look fabulous, and second, Noah's waking up pictures are adorable. I'm really starting to miss that newborn phase, especially since Anya is becoming less and less of a baby each day (Braiden, too, I'm sure, you know what I mean?). Speaking of Anya - she LOVES the pictures of Noah. She likes to tell me "Shh!" if he's sleeping and that he's "little" but she gets especially excited if I show her any picture in which he's wearing a hat. "Hat, hat!" she says. She calls him "Nona" when I say that's Noah. We appreciate the entertainment over here - keep the pictures coming :)
Thanks, Sherry and Lauren! I know what you both are saying about missing the newborn-ness. And you can just imagine how big Braiden feels to us all of a sudden! You go pick him up after holding Noah and it's just amazing! I am constantly reminding myself to enjoy Noah - it goes by so fast, as you know!!!
Lauren - Anya is too cute! She'll make a great big sister when the time comes. :) We'll certainly keep the pictures coming! Hope she is feeling better and those molars come in soon!
Post a Comment