Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pictures

We finally have our tree decorated! Braiden had a great time hanging (and re-hanging) ornaments.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voi, RAKKAUS MITEN IHANIA JA HERKKIÄ kuvia! Kiii..iitos!

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia, taas:) Miten tuo kuva isistä ja Epusta on otettu vai onko se käsitelty jälkikäteen tietokoneella?
Ihanaa joulunodotusta teille!

Sennie said...

Aivan IHANIA!!!!! Tuo mustavalkoinen Sainasta ja Nooasta on ihan itkettävän suloinen!

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures! You can tell someone is a professional! Saina, you're pretty good at photography too! It looks very Christmassy at your house!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!!!
They are so great to see.
Your house is so much further along in the decorations than mine!! I've told myself that tomorrow is IT! Whatever is done.... is all there is going to be!
You are Gorgeous, Saina!!!!

Sennie said...

I agree with Marsha! Both on Saina beng gorgeous and the decorations bit. I only have our Advent calendars up, and kept saying Saturday is it. Oops, well, Sunday is it. And are they up? Noooo....

Saina said...

You guys are too funny. I'm 6 days post partum, no make-up, my hair hasn't even seen a brush...
You are great for my ego though! :D

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww miten ihania vauva kuvia!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! Have a very Merry Christmas with your sweet little family!!
Love,
Sherry, Aaron & Isabella