Sunday, December 09, 2007

Videos from the Playground

We enjoyed a break in the rain today and went to the playground nearby. Braiden had a great time!



4 comments:

Sennie said...

I'll come back to check on the 4th video tomorrow - time for bed now.... But the first 3 are GREAT!!!! Braiden is sporting a cute outfit and the tumble down bit for soo funny (since he didn't seem to get hurt :)

Thanks for the updates - we live for them!!!! Go SuperBlogginMomma You!

Nite! I hope you get more sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

These are Great, Saina!
Braiden is so cute! I loved the diaper padded landing from the slide! ;-)
=-)

Anonymous said...

Kovasti näytti Braiden´lla olevan kiire touhutessa. Ihana vipeltäjä ja kävely puolijuoksua. Ja kovin paljon tutkittavaa kiipeilytelineessä.
Laukut pakattuina ja taxi aamuksi tilatuna....melkein ei malta odottaa.

Sennie said...

I looove the last one!!! Great to see a peek of Noah too! Annabel loved watching these all, over and over again :)