I've been slacking off - it's been almost a week since the last post! We have been busy getting last minute things done before the baby arrives. Here is Braiden, enjoying our Christmas preparations.
Söpöjä kuvia!! Ihan näyttää siltä, että Eppu tietää mitä tehdä :) Anna vaan ihmeissään katsoo valoja ja koristeita (joita ei siis vielä ole meillä esillä, kalenterit vaan..).
So Cute!! I LOVE the playschool Nativity set! I didn't know they had one! I wish it were around when Ryan and my nephews were little! That's why I made the wooden one. They just LOVE to play with the figures. So sweet!! Praying for you as you approach...the big day!!! =-)
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
Söpöjä kuvia!! Ihan näyttää siltä, että Eppu tietää mitä tehdä :) Anna vaan ihmeissään katsoo valoja ja koristeita (joita ei siis vielä ole meillä esillä, kalenterit vaan..).
Mahtavaia kuvia taas Epusta. Näyttää todella siltä, että hän hyvin varovaisesti koskettelee kuusta ja koristeita.
Hyvää odotusta
Vaari
So Cute!!
I LOVE the playschool Nativity set!
I didn't know they had one! I wish it were around when Ryan and my nephews were little! That's why I made the wooden one. They just LOVE to play with the figures.
So sweet!!
Praying for you as you approach...the big day!!! =-)
Kiitos taas kuvista - ihania ja ikävä... Kyllä Braiden on lutunen.
Post a Comment