Marsha, as you can see, this towel has been in daily use! When are you opening for business?? We are going to be your first customers! Noah is 6 days old in these pictures, and below is a picture of Braiden's first bath at home, at 5 days old.
Thanks! They did turn out so well - I'm very lucky to have an in-house photographer! We also took our family Christmas pic today... we'll see how they turn out! And happy 21 month birthday to Annabel! Wow! I can't believe she has been home with you for almost a year now!
I FULLY meant for Noah to have his OWN towel! He just beat me to the punch! =-( But, there is still hope! That way Braiden doesn't have to feel slighted! ;-) What terrific pictures!!!
I know. Everybody says the same thing.I'm just not sure where to sell them? It's one of those things that I could add to Scrapbooking,"Wedding Planning" ;-) {I think that was a one time deal!! =-)} all the other "things I do"! =-S
Oh yeah, I think it would be GREAT for Braiden and Noah to have more cousins around their age!!! ;-) Sennu???
Marsha - I know folks selling things like that on eBay, they set up a store. I got some blankets & burp cloths from a lady doing that, if you want to see her eBay store, let me know and I'll get the link to you. You are SO creative, you'd do great!!
How about places like the Little Hedgehog? A lot of my friends have little shops at etsy.com too. And for the record, you were the BEST wedding planner!
Noah has the sweetest face!!! He looks so cuddly in his towel. The videos from the park are fun - I try to picture Isabella walking like that. Braiden makes it look so easy!
Thanks for the helpful hints. =-) Sennu, sure send me the link. I can at least look at it. I'm not sure how much time I have for it?? But...I can at least look.
Sennu, you didn't comment on more cousins for Braiden and Noah!! ;-)
That first picture of Braiden in the swing set again the sky is amazing! You should totally submit that to something. All of the pictures are wonderful, actually - and Saina, you're climbing on playground equipment 5 days after giving birth? You really are Superwoman!
I can't get over how much Noah looks like Braiden as a newborn. You didn't secretly clone Braiden, right? :)
Lauren - Thanks! Michael took the first picture (well, he took them all, except for the one with him and the boys, lol), as you can probably tell. I just point & shoot. :)
And hope this gives you hope - The second delivery (and recovery) was definitely easier on me than the first one!!! I wasn't climbing anything (barely got off the couch) for weeks after having Braiden!
We still marvel at how much the boys look alike...
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
12 comments:
Awwww!!!! The bath pictures of Braiden and Noah make even a mom of 5 want more kids!!!
And the playground ones are unbelievable!!
Oh and I almost forgot:
Happy 14-month Birthday to Braiden!
Happy 1-week Birthday to Noah!
From 21-month old Annabel :-)
Thanks! They did turn out so well - I'm very lucky to have an in-house photographer! We also took our family Christmas pic today... we'll see how they turn out!
And happy 21 month birthday to Annabel! Wow! I can't believe she has been home with you for almost a year now!
I FULLY meant for Noah to have his OWN towel! He just beat me to the punch! =-(
But, there is still hope!
That way Braiden doesn't have to feel slighted! ;-)
What terrific pictures!!!
Sennu - YES! Braiden and Noah need more cousins close to their age!
Marsha - You should be selling them! Seriously! We love the towel and always scramble to get it out of the wash for Braiden's nightly bath!
I know. Everybody says the same thing.I'm just not sure where to sell them?
It's one of those things that I could add to Scrapbooking,"Wedding Planning" ;-) {I think that was a one time deal!! =-)} all the other "things I do"! =-S
Oh yeah, I think it would be GREAT for Braiden and Noah to have more cousins around their age!!! ;-)
Sennu???
I can't wait to see the pics taken yesterday!
Marsha - I know folks selling things like that on eBay, they set up a store. I got some blankets & burp cloths from a lady doing that, if you want to see her eBay store, let me know and I'll get the link to you. You are SO creative, you'd do great!!
How about places like the Little Hedgehog? A lot of my friends have little shops at etsy.com too.
And for the record, you were the BEST wedding planner!
Noah has the sweetest face!!! He looks so cuddly in his towel. The videos from the park are fun - I try to picture Isabella walking like that. Braiden makes it look so easy!
Thanks for the helpful hints.
=-)
Sennu, sure send me the link. I can at least look at it.
I'm not sure how much time I have for it?? But...I can at least look.
Sennu, you didn't comment on more cousins for Braiden and Noah!!
;-)
That first picture of Braiden in the swing set again the sky is amazing! You should totally submit that to something. All of the pictures are wonderful, actually - and Saina, you're climbing on playground equipment 5 days after giving birth? You really are Superwoman!
I can't get over how much Noah looks like Braiden as a newborn. You didn't secretly clone Braiden, right? :)
Lauren - Thanks! Michael took the first picture (well, he took them all, except for the one with him and the boys, lol), as you can probably tell. I just point & shoot. :)
And hope this gives you hope - The second delivery (and recovery) was definitely easier on me than the first one!!! I wasn't climbing anything (barely got off the couch) for weeks after having Braiden!
We still marvel at how much the boys look alike...
Post a Comment