
Isn't it marvelous, simply gorgeous?
This is Braiden's first photograph. I was getting Noah up this morning, and when I walked into the living room, Braiden was sitting on the floor, playing with our camera. He loves to press down the flash when it pops up, and now he had not only learned how to operate the flash, but also how to take a picture. So now we have 18 of these masterpieces, all identical.
I'm going to frame it.
12 comments:
WOW!!!!!! Yay, he is following his dad's and mamarazzi's footsteps :)
Wonderful! He is so clever. And what a masterpiece!
Are you going to frame all 18?
Wau. Wau. Wau.
Not bad at all... for 15-month old! He's gonna be a pro :)
Milla
Saina, vaikka kehystät, kerää kansioon tulevaa CV`tä varten. Tsuumi hyvin professonal!
LOL! Yeah, hope you all caught my sarcasm there. I just thought it was too hilarious not to post.
And of course all 18 will be framed! You know, some for the kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms... Gotta see the art everywhere. Some parents hang their kids' first crayon scribbles, we'll hang their first photos. ;-)
Awesome!!!
More importantly...what is Daddy's professional opinion??!!! ;-)
Just be glad that the camera is still on the floor!! Once he can pick it up, hold it AND take pictures.........you may want to hide it!!! =-)
(Remember the "up the nose" pictures by you nephews and neice?!! ;-)
Taidetta. Ja taide ansaitsee kehykset. :)
Oikeasti, ihana kuva!!! :D
Marsha - I don't know! He hasn't seen it yet. :) I'd imagine he'd be very proud. ;) Oh, do I ever remember those. In fact, on our anniversary, we looked through our wedding photos (those are all saved, just for laughs!).
Hanna-Mari - Heh! Kiitos Epun puolesta. :)
Hauska! :D Meidän lapsilla on omat kamerat ja he ottavat kuvia kaikesta sellaisesta mitä aikuisille ei tulisi mieleen. :)
Kiitos Riikka! Meidän häissä Sennun antoi lapsilleen kameran, ja ihania kuvia sieltä tuli. Saara otti n. 10 omaa potrettiiaan, pitäisikin lähettää Sennulle. Me naurettiin ihan vääränä Miken kanssa kun katsottiin niitä viime kuussa! Lapsilla on ihan oma perspektiivi. :)
Ihania uusia postauksia kun en ollut pariin päivään käynyt ja aina yhtä södejä kuvia. :)
Kiitos Marita! Joo, jostain syystä munkin blogi kierrokset ovat kärsineet viime aikoina uuden projektin takia... :)
Post a Comment