Wednesday, January 09, 2008

They're Here, They're Here!

Annabel and Sennu arrived, safe sound! We were a little bit late picking them up, because as it turned out, our Suburban's battery had died! I discovered this as I was loading the boys in to leave for the airport. Thankfully, Michael came to my rescue, armed with jumper cables.

Braiden and Annabel picked up right where they left off in October - best friends are reunited! They had a blast looking at Braiden's toys, pushing each other on his Pooh car, and running around the house. Oh, and not to mention jumping on Aunt Sennu's bed. Both kids went to bed all tuckered out, but more of the same is in store for tomorrow!

There's a video of the cousins on Sennu's blog; click here to see it.







18 comments:

Sennie said...

Ihania kuvia!! Sun omat onnistui paremmin kuin mun..

Isä - huomenna lisää :) Ja jos Scott on unohtanut laittaa sen iChatin alakerran tietsikalle, muistuta - mä pyysin laittaa, mutta muistaakohan :)

Anonymous said...

I love how Braiden and Annabel are looking at each other in the carseats. You know they love that! Braiden will be so spoiled by the time they leave!

Saina said...

Bess - They loved riding like that! Braiden kept fake coughing, trying to get Annabel to imitate him. :)
It was so cute to see them playing together, since it had been so long since he had played with anyone even remotely close to his age. In fact, the last time was with Ellie Claire! We'll have to get together soon so they can play again!

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! Kiva että saitte Sennun ja Annan kylään! Nauttikaa joka hetkestä!

SIU

Lennu said...

Oi kun ihania kuvia :) Nauttikaahan yhdessäolosta ja terkut Sennulle ja Annalle! Piilota Saina se suklaaläjä, tsemppiä kovasti ja yritä unohtaa muutamaksi kuukaudeksi että suklaata on olemassakaan :D

Anonymous said...

Lasten riemu se on sitä parasta riemua, oikein ilo katsella, edes valokuvien välityksellä!

Anonymous said...

Voi mikä onnellinen jälleennäkeminen :-) Joo, minäkin käyn vähän väliä "vakoilemassa" kuulumisianne, samoin kuin Sennun blogia ja sitä toista suloista Annaa ;-) mutta ei ole tullut jätettyä kommenttia.

En kadehdi osaasi, Saina - joutua nyt kieltäytymään sellaisesta määrästä suklaata! Mutta Noah taitaa kyllä sentään kumminkin olla sen arvoinen, vai mitä? :-)

Anonymous said...

Ihanaa yhdessäoloa siskoksille ja serkuksille!!! Miten Anna on ottanut Noah'n vastaan?

Anonymous said...

Suloisia kuvia! Ihana miten serkukset niin tykkäävät toisistaan!

Cute pics! What would life be without the saving jumper cables :)

So sweet to see how Braiden and Anna love to play with each other. Such a blessing to have good friends and cousins!

Have fun together!

Milla

Anonymous said...

Hei! Päädyin tänne Katja (skimbaco) -> Sansku -> Sennumaria-reittiä : ))

Ihanaa serkusten välistä iloa! Itselläni on kaksi poikaa (4v ja 6v) ja siskoni perhe asuu ihan lähellä. Jos emme ole muutamaan päivään nähneet, pojat alkavat jo ikävöimään serkkulikkaa : ))
terveisin: Sanna A

Anonymous said...

Sisters and cousins are THE BEST!!!
We get to look forward to that in March!!! =-D

I just want to know from Sennu... who I'm going to call NOW about Boots from Pat's Peak??? ;-)
lol

Saina said...

Marsha - Yay!!! Are you going to go visit Penny?

Kiitos Kati, Lennu, perheenäiti,

Heli - Kiva kun käyt "vakoilemassa"! Kiitos kommentista ja tervetuloa uudelleen! :)

Sari - Kiitos! Anna on ollut ihanan hellä Nooan kanssa! Kovasti yrittää laittaa tuttia suuhun hänelle. :)

Milla - Kiitti! Onneksi mies oli kotonakin (no, töissä, mutta ei sentään komennuksella) ettei tarvinnut odotella AAA:n kaapeleita! :)

Sanna - Tervetuloa! Kiva että kävit, kiitos kommentista, ja koska vain saa tulla käymään! Juuri itsekin löysin Sanskun ja Katjan blogit. :) Ah, onnentyttö, kun sisko on niin lähellä. Olen kateudesta vihreä, se on Sennun ja mun toive - ehkä joku päivä toteutuu!

Sennie said...

Oh no, the boots, Marsha!!! They were Thomas' and I forgot to pick them up!! Would you keep an eye out for them for me? They now have my name on them.. Scott is going to have his operation tomorrow... so would you mind?
You can still call though, I have my cell phone with me :D

Anonymous said...

Saina, loved the pictures ! Your sis looks just like you or may be otherway around, you look just like her.

One of these days I have to learn the language you guys are using so that I can decipher your messages. :)

It is a happy thing to see how closely knit you guys are ! The best to you guys !

Anonymous said...

Those two are just too cute together! I hope you all have a wonderful visit.

Anonymous said...

Saina - Actually Penny, Paul and Joel are coming UP HERE!!! Paul's grandmother in Maine is turning
100, and they are throwing a party for her...so they are coming up for that. BUT..... they will spend some time here too!! =-D Art will probably take some time off, and...maybe Ryan from school????

Sennu - LOL!! Too funny with the boots! I always keep an eye out...especially for the kids that I know! Last week Sarah was dutifully taking her ski things off and turning them in IMMEDIATELY after her lesson...'cause she didn't want to miss the bus! ;-) Hopefully this week she'll get to enjoy some free skiing time after her lesson! ;-)

I actually can call your MOM!!!!!
=-D
I saw them tonight at the school program!! What a nice surprise!! I didn't know they were here!
I like them so much!

Saina AND Sennu - ENJOY your time together!!!!! There is nothing like it!!!!
Love you guys!

Sennie said...

Marsha - great that your sister & her family are coming up!! Enjoy!

Thanks about keeping an eye out for the kiddos and their stuff, Daniel told me he didn't see his assigned person there at all, but said you were there to help - so THANKS!!!

I was so bummed to miss the concert :( Scott took some video, I can't wait to see it! And yes, you can call our mom anytime :)

Saina said...

Sumaya - Thanks! We do look alike. :) And we are very close... Sisters are wonderful!!!

Lauren - Thanks! We are loving every minute!

Marsha - So cool!! Wow, 100?! So happy for you, I know you all will love the visit. And March isn't that far off!
And yes... our parents are awesome! first they come here, and then they watch the bigger kids so Sennu can come here! Yay!