Friday, January 18, 2008

Noah's La-Z-Boy

Noah loves his swing, a.k.a. baby la-z-boy.




He loves the motion, tolerates the music it plays, follows the mobile with his eyes... but most of all, admires the handsome young lad staring at him in the mirror.


7 comments:

Sennie said...

Awwww - he is soo beautiful! And somehow seems 'older' in these pics than just a few days ago.. I noticed too how he enjoys to look at himself in the mirror :) Too cute!

Saina said...

Really? I guess I'm too close and don't really see the changes. Maybe I should look at his newborn pictures again. :)

Anonymous said...

Aah, my daughters loved that Fisher Price swing too! We had the aquarium theme :)

Cute pics!

Milla

(who seems to be commenting both in Finnish And English in this blog :) Hope you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww....jälleen kerran suloisia kuvia! :)

Saina said...

Milla - My friend Lauren appropriately called it the sanity saver!! Noah loves napping in it.

Kiitos Hanna-Mari!

Anonymous said...

Voi kun tuo pikkumies on herttaisen näköinen etenkin tuossa toisessa kuvassa. Miten joku voikin olla niin rauhallisen ja tyytyväisen näköinen?! ;o)

Saina said...

Kiitos Tiina! Nooa on kyllä tosi rento luonteeltaan! Toivottavasti pysyy sellaisena. :)