Fascinated by a bug on the floor. I would welcome the buggy distraction, if it wasn't for the fact that right after I took the picture, Braiden tried to eat it. Boys.
I know. Thankfully, I was quick to action. But I don't want to think about what happens when I'm not looking. Yumm-o. Oh, I just have Michael's good camera. But thanks anyway. :) But... would you pay me in chocolate?
Noi ötököiden syömiset on ihan kauheita juttuja (jo pelkkä ajatuskin niistä). Vieläkin puistattaa, kun muistelen viime kesää, kun luulin Saran syöneen jotain langanpätkää...
Hetkeä myöhemmin huomasin, että maton reunalla sätkii jokin musta tikku ja siinä vaiheessa vasta tajusin, että se "musta tikku" on pitkäkoipisen ötökän jalka ja että loput olivat olleet neidin suussa. Yöks! Vähänkö meni vilunväreitä... ;o)
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
7 comments:
Ewwww!!!! Annabel at least came to me about that spider, remember? Kept a proper distance too, like a little lady :)
AWESOME pictures again!!! You are so good with the camera!! Come here & I'll pay you to take pics of Annabel!
I know. Thankfully, I was quick to action. But I don't want to think about what happens when I'm not looking. Yumm-o.
Oh, I just have Michael's good camera. But thanks anyway. :)
But... would you pay me in chocolate?
Ewwww, again!!!!
YES, I would pay you in chocolate!!!!
Mmmmm.... How about you hire the real photographer of our family, and then you can pay him in chocolate (which I'll end up eating anyway).
Sounds good to me! Although if you, err, I mean he wants Finnish chocolate, you better come soon, my Fazers are disappearing at an alarming rate :)
Noi ötököiden syömiset on ihan kauheita juttuja (jo pelkkä ajatuskin niistä). Vieläkin puistattaa, kun muistelen viime kesää, kun luulin Saran syöneen jotain langanpätkää...
Hetkeä myöhemmin huomasin, että maton reunalla sätkii jokin musta tikku ja siinä vaiheessa vasta tajusin, että se "musta tikku" on pitkäkoipisen ötökän jalka ja että loput olivat olleet neidin suussa. Yöks! Vähänkö meni vilunväreitä... ;o)
Voi ei Tiina! Puistattaa lukeakin, saatika sitten nähdä sellainen! Yuck!!
Post a Comment