Yesterday, Noah flashed the first "real" smiles! It came as a response to me imitating his accidental snorting! No pictures of that momentous occasion, but I will try again this week. In the meanwhile, here are pictures Sennu took of us - thanks again, Sis, you are the best! You can find more here. Tickets! I got tickets! Sisters and cousins. Daddy and Braiden playing. Braiden and Annabel playing together, and making some new friends. Mama and Noah.
Oh my gosh....what a cute family!! Thank you for visiting my blog....I hope to meet you in person someday at a Moms and Tots event. Aren't sisters and cousins great.....my sis lives in Arizona and it is so nice to be close. We are also military and used to live in Seattle area...we are so happy to be here. Talk with you soon... I enjoyed you blog.
Dana - Thanks for visiting our blog too! And thanks for your comments!! I really loved yours, I'll be back. :) Hope to meet you soon in person! Sisters are the best... Sennu lives in NH, and it's wayyy too far. And not to even mention our other sister who's in Finland. Michael is from Oregon and a lot of his family, including his mom, live in the Seattle area. We love it up there!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT fantastic pictures!! My favorites are the ones of the kids from the back with Annabel's Pigtails sticking out!!! They are GREAT!!!!!! =-) They are just toooo cute together! And I agree, Saina, you don't even look like you were pregnant last month!!!
Does Sennu still get to fly back today? With the snowstorm here in NH????
Such great pictures and a beautiful family!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and the great comments! I look forward to keeping up with yours and meeting you sometime at an event for Moms and Tots! Take Care and Thanks for sharing!!!
Kiitos Sennu, Marita, Petra ja Riikka! Toivottavasti saan aikaan tehdä noi postaukset tänään...!
Malla - Joo, aika lailla samanlainen sää kesät talvet, mikä on ihanaa!! On täällä nyt talvella vähän kylmempi, ja kesällä sitten taas vähän kuumempi, mutta aivan ihanteellinen ilmasto. Tänne kun saisi jäädä! Mekin olemme vain muutaman vuoden "vierailulla"... mies kun on laivastossa niin komennuspaikka vaihtuu yleensä 3-4 vuoden välein.
Sirpi - Kiitti! Muut ovat kanssa samaa sanoneet, että Nooa alkaa näyttää enemmän "itseltään". :)
Marsha - You too!!! But you know, you only see the good pictures... The ones of me looking not so slim have been deleted, haha! And yes, Sennu is on her way... She got re-routed though, but hopefully will make it back tonight!!!
Sonya - Thanks so much for visiting our blog too! I've got your blog bookmarked too, I'll be visiting more. :) Tres is so adorable! Hope to meet you in person soon.
If you'd like to link or share our blog address, please use the old one (michaelandsaina.blogspot.com). New readers can find their way here by requesting the address from us. Thank you so much!
To Our Visitors:
We'd love to hear from you! If you visited our blog, please leave a comment and say hello, or send an email to michaelandsaina@gmail.com
Our Little Stars:
Noah (9 mos) & Braiden (23 mos) in September 2008
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
17 comments:
I love how the pics of you guys turned out! You have a beautiful family!!! Thanks for having me here :)
Oh my gosh....what a cute family!!
Thank you for visiting my blog....I hope to meet you in person someday at a Moms and Tots event. Aren't sisters and cousins great.....my sis lives in Arizona and it is so nice to be close. We are also military and used to live in Seattle area...we are so happy to be here. Talk with you soon...
I enjoyed you blog.
Thanks!
And thank you for making the long trip (with a toddler!) to be here!!!
Dana - Thanks for visiting our blog too! And thanks for your comments!! I really loved yours, I'll be back. :) Hope to meet you soon in person!
Sisters are the best... Sennu lives in NH, and it's wayyy too far. And not to even mention our other sister who's in Finland.
Michael is from Oregon and a lot of his family, including his mom, live in the Seattle area. We love it up there!
Hei Saina, käy tsekkaamassa mun blogi, sua odottaa siellä kysely, heh :)
And anytime...!
Saina, tsekkaa myös mun blogi, saat palkinnon ;)
Saina, you make my day!
Käypä blogissani!
Ihania kuvia! Braiden, Noah ja Anna ovat kaikki niin suloisia :)
Olen kyllä ihan kade teille kun siellä lämmössä asutte! Onko San Diegossa läpi vuoden tuollainen about +20 asteen lämpötila?
Ihania pienokaisia kaikki kolme:) Nooa ei enää näytä niin paljon isoveljeltään, tullut enemmän itsensä näköiseksi:)
Saina, the pictures are awesome! You look great! Doesnt seem like you had a baby 1 month ago! Look at you all so slim !
OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT fantastic pictures!!
My favorites are the ones of the kids from the back with Annabel's Pigtails sticking out!!! They are GREAT!!!!!! =-) They are just toooo cute together! And I agree, Saina, you don't even look like you were pregnant last month!!!
Does Sennu still get to fly back today? With the snowstorm here in NH????
You make my day, kukkasia mun blogissa tarjolla.
Such great pictures and a beautiful family!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and the great comments! I look forward to keeping up with yours and meeting you sometime at an event for Moms and Tots! Take Care and Thanks for sharing!!!
Kiitos Sennu, Marita, Petra ja Riikka! Toivottavasti saan aikaan tehdä noi postaukset tänään...!
Malla - Joo, aika lailla samanlainen sää kesät talvet, mikä on ihanaa!! On täällä nyt talvella vähän kylmempi, ja kesällä sitten taas vähän kuumempi, mutta aivan ihanteellinen ilmasto. Tänne kun saisi jäädä! Mekin olemme vain muutaman vuoden "vierailulla"... mies kun on laivastossa niin komennuspaikka vaihtuu yleensä 3-4 vuoden välein.
Sirpi - Kiitti! Muut ovat kanssa samaa sanoneet, että Nooa alkaa näyttää enemmän "itseltään". :)
Sumaya - Thanks so much!! You made my day. :D
Marsha - You too!!! But you know, you only see the good pictures... The ones of me looking not so slim have been deleted, haha! And yes, Sennu is on her way... She got re-routed though, but hopefully will make it back tonight!!!
Sonya - Thanks so much for visiting our blog too! I've got your blog bookmarked too, I'll be visiting more. :) Tres is so adorable! Hope to meet you in person soon.
Hooray for Noah's first smile!
I'm sorry that the visit is already over; I hope you and Braiden aren't too bummed!
Thanks Lauren! It's always sad to leave or see them go... We've been moping around for most of the day. These visits are never long enough!
Post a Comment