Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pajama Boys


Buddies in pajamas, hanging out this morning.

Sleepy Noah last night.

And a smiley Noah this morning, waiting for his bath.

P.S. If you'd like to see a gazillion mediocre pictures of Noah smiling - I'm assuming this only applies to our parents and siblings - you can find a slideshow here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute! Sleepy Noah is having good dreams, I think :) And both boys are so happy and having smile in their eyes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, look at that chubby smiling face :) ADORABLE! Just like his big brother.

Milla

Sennie said...

Awww!!! Great pics, and Noah is such a Mr. Sunshine :)

Saina said...

Thanks everyone! I was just struck by how much Noah looks like Braiden, as I was holding him this morning. I'm loving all the smiles we are getting from him! I just wish I had as much time to sit on the couch and enjoy him, as I did with Braiden. But at least now I know to enjoy every single one of those moments. Especially since this newborn stage is sooo short!

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS!
Blessed family, even the tiniest baby are praying while sleeping!
Praise the LORD!

Saina said...

Thanks, Muori! :) (isn't it getting kind of late there?!)