Monday, June 30, 2008

Memory Lane Monday

We came across a CD of Michael's childhood pictures (thanks Mom for putting it together, and Sennu, for sending it!) and wanted to post a few. I'm hoping to make this a regular feature for Mondays. My childhood pictures still need to be scanned, but perhaps for next week?


Michael at six weeks old.


Braiden, same age.


Noah, same age.

8 comments:

Sherry said...

I remember that picture of Michael! He was such a cute baby, and little boy. I'll have to dig out old pictures of him that I have, sometime, and scan/email them to you!
-Sherry

Sennie said...

How cute!!!! Although I am not good at looking at features, I can't see too much resemblance, can you?
And YES for pics of you next week!!!

Saina said...

Sherry - Oooh, yes, that would be wonderful!!! We don't have a lot of pictures of Michael, so we would love that! No pressure though, you are a busy mama!

Sennu - Thanks!! It's funny, because I think Braiden looks like Michael as an adult, and as a young boy, but Noah looks a lot like Michael as a baby - it's not as clear in this one, but some of the others of baby Michael are total Noah! We looked at mine too, and Noah does look like me as well. Of course, I need to put out the disclaimer that I'm not the best at looking at features either, lol. Glad to see you online!!!

Anonymous said...

I right away thought Michael's baby picture looked like Noah.
BUT......then remember the two photos of Braiden and Noah that you posted and we guessed which was which??!!
They looked so much alike!!
It's probably the different stages they will look like Michael, and then you and then back again!!
It is AWESOME that you can share those "old" pictures with us!!!
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Hauskaa, kun kaikista on kuvat saman ikäisinä. Meillä Poika on kuin ilmetty isänsä saman ikäisenä, samanlainen pellavapää.

Minusta tuossa Michaelin kuvassa on paljon hänen isäänsä, ainakin sen kuvan perusteella, jonka olen isästä nähnyt tässä blogissa.

Vanhat kuvat on ihania!

Saina said...

MARSHA!!!! - We found something on our doorstep!!! More on that tomorrow, when Noah takes a bath. :-)

Perheenäiti - Kiitos kommentista! Meillä on ollut oikein hauskaa katsella näitä!

Unknown said...

There's definitely some resemblance there. :)

Saina said...

Nice to see you here, Ryan! And yes, no kidding, like father, like son(s).

Hope everything's going well in NZ!