Oh, and Noah's 2nd bottom tooth broke through. More drool!

My three favorite boys (Braiden is 20 months today!).

Brothers playing together with stacking cups.

Braiden has gotten so good about sharing his toys (and space!) with Noah. He won't try to take things away from Noah anymore (too often, that is), and he'll even give Noah something to play with.

Although... this "brotherly" might be pushing it.

More of Noah's solids adventures...

Such a typical Noah expression.

Avocado!!!
11 comments:
KIITOS SAINA! Johan näitä odotettiinkin aivan kerjäten! Ja voi miten ihania kuvia ja niin ihania ilmeitä joka kuvassa. Aivan kuin olisi vieressä istunut ja ollut mukana. Voin vain kuvitella miten Noah kellahtaa ja Braiden antaa tilaa. Ja hyviä kuvia, kun ne pitkät silmäripsetkin sait kuviin. Oli kiva jutella ja mahdoton ikävä tuli... OLETTE RAKKAITA. Herra Henkensä kanssa teissä.
Joo, minäkin päivittänyt sivuja jo monena päivänä moneen kertaa! Ihania kuvia ihanista veljeksistä!! Minä lähden nyt kahta veljestä hakemaan pianotunneilta :)
How are you my dear? Noah is so adorable, I haven't ever seen him before!!!! Your boys are gorgeous!!! I see that you moved also, are you you liking Washington dc?
Such great pictures!
What a good brother to share his "stuff"!! =-)
I love Noah's expressions regarding his food!! Priceless!!!
Glad that you guys are getting settles in. It is such a process...but, it'll be done sometime! Enjoy your boys!!
One of my nieces is in the Washington D.C area for this month.
She came over from where she is in Azerbijhan (however you spell it) She is working with Save the Children. She is writing and following a grant process for the month.
It's nice because the guy that she is now dating is in Washington also! =-D
Stay cool!!!!
Marsha
Kivoja kuvia! Ja kivasti alatte kotiutua uuteen paikkaan ja kotiin.
Tosi kiva, että pojat "leikkivät" sopuisasti yhdessä. Pinottavat kupit olivat iso hitti meilläkin, niistä riitti iloa pitkään.
Aivan ihania kuvia! Suloisia lapsukaisia.
Ilo katsella poikien viihtyvän hyvin toistensa seurassa, myös vanhin on onnellisen näköinen.
Looking at all your pictures, it seems like forever since you were here! The boys look SO big to me. I'm glad you're getting settled, and that Michael was able to be home for a bit, before getting into the every day work routine. Enjoy the summer!
-Sherry
Mukava kuulla, että elämä palailee hiljalleen uomiinsa. Täällä vasta suunnitellaan pakkaamista ja etsitään asuntoa - vielä ensi viikko pitäisi tehdä töitä.
Ashley - So good to hear from you! I was hoping to see you before we left, but it seems like we both were busy! I've enjoyed your blog, looks like you are having a great time with your family. We like D.C., but it's no San Diego... lol
Marsha - See, I knew you had connections here. You need to come visit!! I'll be up there at some point too this summer - I need to see you, it's been too long!
Sherry - I've been working on an email for you for... well, since we left your house! We miss you guys! Are you home already? I've been checking your blog, hope you had / are having a great trip!
Äiti - No, nyt tuli sitten enemmänkin kuvia! :)
Sennu - Heh, joo, bloggaaja on ollut laiska iltaisin. Jäätelökulho on ollut suositumpi. :-D
Isä - Joo, ihanasti Michael aina nauttii pojista ja viettää paljon aikaa heidän kanssaan!
Kiitos Jaana kommentista ja vierailusta!
Marita - Ah, en ole kuullutkaan! Pitää tulla blogivierailulle, jos saisi lisätietoja. :)
Perheenäiti - Eppu on nyt viime päivinä leikkinyt näillä tosi paljon! On aina tykännyt Nooan ikäisestä, mutta nyt on itse alkanut enemmän rakentaa niitä, uudelleen ja uudelleen. :)
Kiitos Petra!
Post a Comment