Thursday, June 26, 2008

Snapshots

We're still here! It's just been a very routine week full of errands, grocery shopping, playing indoors (hot outside!), and the like. Although Noah has been signing "all done" lately, walking all over the place if you hold on to his hands, and fallen in love with drinking water from a sippy cup.


Mama and Noah.


Goofy, just goofy.


We're all so chipper!


Bad... just so bad.


Hey, you can't have your brother's granola bar!


C'mon, just one little kiss...!


Off we go!

25 comments:

Sennie said...

IHANIA ihania kuvia!!! PhotoBooth on hauska :-D

Saina said...

Kiitti! Joo, meillä oli hauskaa. :-)

Anonymous said...

We've taken some funny Photo Booth pictures, too :)

Hooray for Noah signing! He's right around the same age as Braiden when he started, right? AND, wasn't Braiden's first sign "all done" too? So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hauskoja kuvia :)

Milla

Anonymous said...

Funny photos ? Funny, funny ja snif... I can´t look at those with dry eyes. I miss you. MUTTA IHANIA KUVIA! KIITOS UUDESTA POSTAUKSESTA!

Anonymous said...

Hei, uusi kommentoija täällä :) Eksyin tänne siskosi blogista, ja on ollut tosi kiva lukea perheenne arjesta, lasten kasvamisesta ja muusta. :)

Teillä on ilmeisesti käytetty vauvaviittomia molempien poikien kanssa? Minkä ikäisenä aloititte käyttämään niitä? Onko siellä teillä joku kirja aiheesta, vai mistä olet löytänyt ne viittomat, joita käytätte? Ilmeisesti vauvaviittomien käyttö on siellä teillä päin aika yleistä, vai onko? Tänne Suomeen ne ovat vasta tulossa. Minä käytin kuopuksen kanssa muutamaa viittomaa, mutta koska tiesin niitä tosi vähän, se jotenkin jäi. Eikä lapsikaan alkanut itse viittoa, olisi kai pitänyt olla järjestelmällisempi. Mutta aihe siis kiinnostaisi tosi paljon, ehkä sitten seuraavan kanssa... :)

Riikkis said...

Ihania kuvia. Ylimmäisessä vois olla kyllä sun sijasta Sennu, aivan saman näköisiä.

Sennie said...

Oi kiitos, Riikkis!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! Pictures of MOMMY!!!!!
You are always behind the camera.
It is so good to SEE you, Saina!!
You are looking fantastic!! Even the pictures that you say are goofy and bad..... I think are GREAT!!

Marsha

Saina said...

Lauren - Ah, we've had endless fun with Photo Booth! Braiden loves it too, and he's getting pretty good with "operating" it! And yes, Braiden was about Noah's age, and he started with "all done" too! And not only that, but they do the sign the same way; clasping their hands in front, and shaking a little (I can't believe you remember all these details - I seem so out of it 95% of the time!).

Marsha - I guess I should show my face every once in a while, just so the kids will see that I indeed was part of their childhood... :-) And aww, thanks, you are so good for my ego, LOL!

Maarit - Tervetuloa tännekin, sun nimen tunnistinkin Sennien blogista! Ah, voisin kirjoittaa vaikka kuinka paljon viittomista, mutta tässä pähkinänkuoressa... Aloitin Epun kanssa 4kk:n ikäisenä, Nooan kanssa vähän myöhemmin. Eppu viittoi "all done" heti kun täytti 6kk, Nooa teki nyt sen saman. :) Meillä ei ole ollut mitään kirjoja, mutta ihan tavallista American Sign Language (ASL) ollaan käytetty. Lisäksi ollaan katsottu Signing Time videoita, jotka ovat tosi hyviä! Niiden kautta Eppu oppii koko ajan uusia. Hänellä on nyt joku 50-60 viittomaa, ja esteenä oppimiselle on vain ettei äiti osaa enää lisää. :) Suosittelen ihan ehdottomasti tätä! Se on auttanut meidän arkipäivää ihan mielettömästi! Mutta me oltiin todella järjestelmällisiä siinä alussa, ja luulen että se auttoi. Kysyi lisää vain, jos voin kertoa enemmän, emailin tai kommenttejen kautta! Kiitos vierailusta ja kommentista!

Riikkis - KIITOS!!!!! ;-) Osanottoni Sennulle.

Kiitos Milla!

Äiti - Ette tainneet mennä kotiin vieläkään? Ei ainakaan näkynyt iChatissä, vaikka oltiin kyllä osa päivästä asioilla tukkuliikkessä.

Sennie said...

Ha ha, Saina :-D Like I wouldn't want to be 50 lbs lighter and almost 10 years younger....!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Anya likes anything on the computer that she can use to see herself. She thinks it's hysterical when the Anya in the computer does what she does.

How funny that Noah signs "all done" the same way Braiden did. It's kind of similar to the way Anya's "more" sign looked originally. I don't know why I remember small details like that, but can't seem to remember big things like MY AGE! Any chance we'll get a video of Noah signing?

Saina said...

Sennu - Ha ha, whatever!!!

Oh, and thanks, the package came!!!! The shoes are almost too small already, crazy. We love the pics, planning on posting some! Thanks, didn't know/forgot that was there.

Lauren - Nice job on that spider!! I actually have a short clip of Noah signing, I'll try to post it tomorrow! And no worries, since the kiddos, I can't remember my age either... have to count from the year I was born in. So sad, what has happened to my brain.

Sennie said...

:-D
Oh good!!! So parcel post was just as fast, good to know! What pics? Huh? Obviously whatever is happening to your brain is happening here too.. :)

Sennie said...

Forgot :D
Bummer the shoes are small!!! can you exchange at your shop? You should definitely go look. And when you do, let me know and I'll send a few pics so you can take a look at the girls' sale rack :-D

Anonymous said...

It'd be more excusable if I hadn't always been like that! Looking forward to seeing the video. Babies using sign language never cease to amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Maanmainio kuvasarja teksteineen :-)

Hyvää viikonloppua pikaisine toivotuksineen, mökkireissu kutsuu täälläpäin :-)

Anonymous said...

Olette te kaikki kommentoijat ihania. Täällä kun aivot taas tahtovat jotenkin hyytyä lisäksi.
No joo, Saina loppuviimeksi Sjoki, Virrat kääntyikin Alavudeksi. Keskisellä kun oli kumivenetarjous ja sen viimekesäisen karanneen tilalle hain lapsille uuden. Nyt on kaksi, mutta Jyrki ilmoitti, että Iisa ja Iiris tulevat tänne samaan aikaan, että...mutta onhan tuo oikeakin vene. Ja sisresi toi tänne ison oikean kajakin. Nyt vain tsekkaamaan pelastusliivejä.
Mattimyöhäisenä nyt harmittaa, kun nuo aivot olivat just hyytyneenä kuviasi katsellessa ja oikein huokasin miten kaunis sinä olet. Muut ehti ennen, sorry.
Kiitos Taivaan Isälle sinusta ja teistä.

Saina said...

Sennu - Yeah, I was planning on that. It'll require a special trip to the mall... but hey, J&J is worth it!! I'll let you know, probably will try to go next week.

Lauren - I used to be amazing before the kids. I would remember random series of numbers and things like that. But oh, how far I have fallen. It's terrible. I feel like I went from pregnancy brain to new mom brain, and pregnancy brain to new mom brain again... Except the damage that was done in the previous phase didn't fade away, it was just compounded every time.

Kirsi - Kiitos! Ah, nauttikaa mökistä!!!

Äiti - Kumivene kuulostaa kivalta, varmasti kaikki lapset tykkäävät!

Saina said...

Sennu - Now I found the kids' pics!! Thanks!! I was talking about the picture CD with Michael's pictures, lol. Ring a bell?? :-)

Sennie said...

Right..... I remember now :-) I totally forgot I had put that cd in there.. Good idea to post some here, please do!!!

Saina said...

Lol! We are so alike, it's too funny. :-)

Yeah, I was thinking of doing "Memorylane Monday"! Maybe even a recurring feature...?

Sennie said...

I know, funny & scary (for you!) too :-D

Cool idea!!! Can't wait :)

Jane said...

Saina,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I actually just discovered yours a few days ago-also through Tonya's! You all look great-I will definitely be following what your boys are doing. They are great, aren't they? I think I could have all boys and be totally content!

Saina said...

Absolutely - little boys are great!! Especially with them close in age, it'll be so much fun, following their adventures. :)

Thanks for comment and visit!