Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trapped Indoors

For the last week or so, it has been too hot to play outside. So we've spent a lot of time playing indoors! Today was another one of those days. Well, we did run some errands, but that isn't quite the same as running off the energy outside.


Braiden's craft of the day: foam stickers!


There's no use laying down a blanket for Noah anymore... He is rolling all over the place!


Boys in the box!


He's a google head.


When Noah was only a few days old, we put them both in this chair to try and take a picture... Ever since, Braiden has always wanted Noah to sit in it with him.


Watching a fire truck show together...


Must be a good one!

15 comments:

Sennie said...

Tosi suloisia taas!! Ihanan keskittynyt ilme Epulla ekassa. Kävittekö tänään kirjastossa?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sitting in the chair together pictures!!!!!
Especially the middle one!!

There was something that happened today that was VERY much a God thing!! I can't share it with you now..............but soon...... you will know. It was amazing!!
;-)
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Ihana tuo viimeinen naurukuva.
Onko nojatuoli PB:stä ostettu?

4funboys said...

very cute...

those pictures reminded me of my boys taking turns pushing each other down the stairs in the basket. They had the greatest time... even though they were black and blue by the time they were done (yes... daddy was cheering them on, while I was out somewhere)

Saina said...

Marsha - Oh my!!! I can't wait to hear!!! Sounds wonderful. :) You have my email address and phone numbers. :) I sent you our new address, right? So happy for you, whatever it is!!!

4funboys - Whoa! Yes, that definitely sounds like a daddy-activity - and something boys would enjoy. :-D

Sennu - Kiitos! Joo, Epulla on oikein kyky keskittyä. :) Käytiin pikaisesti kirjastossa, mutta olisivat tarvinneet jotain jossa näkyy uusi osoite kirjastokorttia varten, ja eihän mulla ollut mitään, kun emme hanki MD:n ajokortteja. Et ei oltu kauaa, mutta ihan kivan näköinen. Lasten alue oli iso ja ihan hyvin oli kirjoja, mutta ei ollut mitään ylimääräisiä leluja tai hauskoja nurkkauksia... Satutunnit alkavat 2 vuotiaille... :(

Satu - Joo, PB tuoli! Ebaystä uutena ostettu. :) Ollaan tykätty tosi paljon!

Sennie said...

Marsha!!!!!???? Can't just say that!!! Spit it out!!! :)

Saina, harmi ettei lastenalue kirjastossa ollut kivempi! Oisko toista jossain? Voisitte te kyllä mennä mun mielestä satutunnille, tai etsi kirjakaupan satutunti?

Saina said...

Sennu, I know, I'm pretty intrigued now too. :)

Joo... Tää taitaa olla ainoa kirjasto lähellä, mutta on täällä kyllä kirjakauppoja... kai lähin n. 15 min päässä. Harmi vain, koska tämä kirjasto oli toooosi lähellä! Noin 5 min.

Sherry said...

I love the chair pictures, and the boys in the box! They are so close already. I pray they'll always have such a wonderful bond. Such beautiful boys!!
-Sherry

Saina said...

You and me both, Sherry! That is so incredibly sweet, what you said, it brought me to tears. My sister and I are so close, and I pray that our kids would always have that bond too. I didn't have a sibling close in age though, so this is all a new ball game for me. I know there will be fighting too, but I hope they'll be best friends.

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia, and I´m here also in tears. So sensitive. Saina, I`m sorry, all your three sisters have eight years between everybody. Pitty.
But one thing I really thank for God you went close your sister. Although it it means tears so many times here and there.
And I´m happy about you.
Braiden on niin mietteliäs monessa kuvassa ja sitten taas hyvmyä täynnä. Ihania kuvia.
God bless you and all family and blessed Father´s Day to Michael!
Love.

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia! Voi niitä helteitä, kun pitävät teidät tiukasti sisätiloissa. Täällä on useinmiten sade syynä, kun ei päästä ulos purkamaan energiaa ja sen kyllä sitten huomaa... Jollain tavallahan sen energian on päästävä ulos... Ja sellaisten päivien jälkeen äiti on vähän väsynyt:)
Tuota toivon kanssa niin teille, kuin omille pojillenikin, että olisivat AINA toistensa parhaat ystävät ja tuo keskinäinen side kantaisi läpi elämän.

Saina said...

Äiti - Kiitos! Ja höps, mehän kaikki sisarukset ollaan läheisiä, juuri täydellisesti meni ikärajat juuri meidän perheeseen. En mitenkään sanonut sitä haikailevasti. :-D Kiitos isänpäivän toivotteluista, laitetaan viestiä miehelle!

Minna - Kiitos! Harmi että siellä sataa niin, kyllä kaikkien poikien pitäisi ulos päästä kesästä nauttimaan! Ihana että teidän pojat myös saavat kasvaa yhdessä!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the bros are getting along pretty fine:) How are you liking your new house and neighborhood?

Erykah said...

Your boys are simply gorgeous! The weather will be perfect this week to get outside!

Saina said...

Susu - Yes, so far, so good. :-) We do like the new house and neighborhood! We have a little more room than we had in our last house, and that really helps. The neighborhood is nice and quiet too!

Erykah - Thanks! You guys have probably had this same hot & sticky weather... We haven't even made it to the playground yet!