Friday, April 25, 2008

Driving!

Braiden got a real treat today: on our quick trip to the grocery store, he got to drive the "shopping car"! It was his first time behind the wheel, and boy, did he enjoy it! He was steering furiously and making sure mama didn't make any unnecessary stops. Here are some cell phone pictures.


C'mon mama! Stop taking pictures and come power the engine!


Drinking and driving... in a police car, no less.


Checking out other cars in the parking lot.


I guess we're done... I'm stepping on the gas but nothing's moving.

7 comments:

Sennie said...

LOL, too funny!!! Great post :-D

Saina said...

Thanks. :-D He was making everyone laugh at the store with his wild steering and car noises. :) Oh, and I guess I had been saying something to Braiden, and then this lady looked at me funny... And then she noticed Braiden and said, "Oh! I thought you were talking to yourself!!"

Sennie said...

SOTK - I can just imagine the whole thing :-D

Anonymous said...

Tooo Cute!!
I love to watch the kids in the cars at the store when I'm shopping!! They just have SUCH a blast!! Sennu would have needed a British Double decker bus!!!! ;-)

Sennu, I'm sure that the projects will turn out fine!! (We used to do the same thing!....work feverishly during vacation to get them done!) Although.....I found out why I couldn't remember "who" Ryan was in this 3rd grade project!
They didn't do it. =-( LONG, SAD Story! A DIFFERENT 3rd grade teacher......different class make up......NOT a happy year! =-(
But 4th grade was a BLAST!!! =-D
(4th grade is the New Hampshire report!)
Please let me know when the museum occurs! I would love to see them! (AND all of mom's hard work!!) ;-)

Marsha

Sennie said...

Thanks for the encouragement Marsha!! Too bad about your 3rd grade year... Good to hear 4th was a blast! NH report.. what do they need to do for that (read fear and trepidation)?? Hmm. isn't there a new teacher for 4th since Ryan? I wonder if she'll have them do the same project too?
We didn't do any more work on them this weekend (we are soo behind my goal)..

Tonya Staab said...

ha, that's so cute. Flynn loves steering the cart too :)

Saina said...

Thanks Marsha and Tonya!!