Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Harbor Island

The boys and I had a nice walk yesterday on Harbor Island. It was a hot day again, so we all enjoyed the breeze on the water!


The boys and beautiful San Diego skyline.


Braiden deep in thought. He loved the walk - we saw trucks and cars, lots of boats, and even airplanes and helicopters!


Check out Noah's casually propped up foot!


Downtown San Diego on the left, the island of Coronado and North Island (where Michael works) on the right.


Boy meets fire hydrant!

Marina.

Cute little restaurant on the water.

Downtown San Diego.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olipas raikas ja piristävä uusi blogisivu!
Onnellisena, että teillä on mahdollisuus olla siellä lämmössä ja päästä vielä ulos siitä nauttimaan !
äitee... täältä kylymyyren hrr... hrr.. keskeltä

Anonymous said...

Again very beautiful pictures! Thanks! All the best, Jutta

Saina said...

Kiitos äiti! Oli kiva jutella tänään! (ja tänne vain, vielä ehtisi :-D)

Kiitos Jutta!

Sennie said...

Oih, IHANIA kuvia!!! Ja jotenkin niissä ripaus haikeutta..

Lauren said...

Each post brings such amazing pictures, Saina, and I'm so behind with comments. Grr. I can see you are very busy taking in the sights of San Diego as much as possible! Happy 18 months to Braiden and happy birthday to Michael (Anya would sing it if she were currently awake :o) ).

Saina said...

Sennu - Yeah... Thanks. :)

Lauren - Awww, thanks Lauren! And thanks for the nudge on your blog, it was time for me to check in with the group! I had been meaning to do it for so long... but kept falling more and more behind with posts. Happy 18 mos to Anya!!! Is she singing to herself? :)

Anonymous said...

Aah, nuo merimaisemat on sitten ihania!!

Milla

Erykah said...

Okay, I am so jealous over where you live! Its warm and by the water!!

Your boys are so cute. Noah is looking more like Braiden each time I see them.

Saina said...

Thanks, Erykah! I love it here... so sad to leave! It's so nice not to have to bundle up the kids to go outside, I can just open the to the backyard and off Braiden goes.
Noah does look a lot like Braiden, especially some of his expressions. I have to come visit your blog, it's been a while!

Saina said...

Milla - Joo, lähellä munkin sydäntä, vaikka nyt onkin oikeastaan ensimmäinen kerta kun asun rannikolla. Ollaan nautittu tosi paljon!