Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Funny Boys


Awww! Hugs for Noah!


Strong legs! All Noah wants to do is stand.

Both boys were being very giggly again tonight! Click here to see them laughing at each other.

Braiden has been honing his gibberish a lot lately. Click here for a video. Noah, as well, has been talking up a storm. Click here for his video.

Braiden is so funny in the mornings. Even if he is calling for us from his room, when we get there, he usually wants to lounge in his crib for a little while longer. He has 8 binkies in his bed (we count them!), and he'll put one in, keep it in for a couple of seconds, and then switch. This sometimes goes on for a looooong time. Here is a video of him this morning.

We went to our favorite mall in the morning. Braiden loves the play area there!




16 comments:

Sennie said...

Great pics!!! Will check videos later (still in the middle of you know what here...!) :)

Saina said...

Thanks! Have fun with the you know what. :-D Remind me not to send my kids to school.

Anonymous said...

Ihania kuvia ja videoita! Olisiko Noah perinyt isänsä jalkaterät? Onko Horton Plazan ostari tuttu? Niin, siellä ei kyllä taida olla lapsille mitään... Kaikkea kivaa viikonloppuunne! jutta

Saina said...

Kiitos Jutta! Horton Plaza on tuttu, ei kyllä usein mennä. UTC:ssa (La Jollassa) on mun lemppari lastenvaate liikkeet sekä (Apple kauppa miehelle), joten sinne yleensä suuntaamme.

En ole jalkateriin kiinnittänyt huomiota ennemmin, voi olla että olet oikeassa. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay.....so what is "you know what"? especially in relation to School....since this is vacation week!!?? (Hmmm, and where did
Ryan get his curiosity??)

I LOVE the Lounging Binky video!!! So cute, and sooo funny!!! What a smorgasbord!!!! ;-)

Marsha

Saina said...

Thanks Marsha! He's so funny with his binkies. :) I still didn't get the binky switching perfectly on that video, but it's close. :)

Oh, the kiddos have a BIG project for school, so of course that's big project x 4 for Mama... I'm sweating and shedding tears for her.

Anonymous said...

Voi rakkaat, RAKKAAT, kiitos taas Saina ! ! !
Ei taaskaan kehtaa tunnustaa montako kertaa vaarin kanssa kelattiin uudelleen. Se eka oli upea, kun Michael, ettei olisi vähän ylpeänäkin pidellyt poikiaan ja pojilla yskineen oma kielensä. Ja se, kun niin upeasti Saina rohkaisit Braidenia puhuman. Noah´n juttelu kanssa niin lutusta, oliko Noah´lla peili siinä härvelissä? Välillä piti vain tarkistaa, onko se mama paikalla.
Terv. saunasta ja iChat "ei yhteyttä". Teillä näytti olevan sauna sisälläkin.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!
I forgot about the big project!!
;-)
Don't keep your kids out of school for that!!! ;-)
At least your guys won't be in the same grade at the same time!

As an aside....I love the tan on Michael's feet!! ;-D
I can't wait to have that same kind of tan!!!

Marsha

Sennie said...

The videos were GREAT!!! Finally had a chance to look - Noah's laughs and cooing makes me want to have another!!! Braiden is too funny with his gibberish & binkies :-D

Marsha - I'm feeling a bit panicky about the school projects, Grandma is not around to help this time, and with the sports/music schedule, home work, games, we can't really work on these during normal weeks, so I am furiously trying to get these done this vacation week (not sure that is doable)..
Saina provides me with the right amount of sympathy :-D

Saina said...

Äiti - Hyvä että tykkäsitte. :) Sori että iChat ei toiminut, yritettiin kyllä vilkuilla että oletteko siellä. Toivottavasti huomenna! Joo, Nooalla on peili siellä, ja rakastaa jutella itselleen. :) Sauna on kyllä oikea sana, taas on ollut tosi kuumaa, lähempänä 40 astetta.

Marsha - Haha! You should see my feet!!! They are not appearing in ANY pictures EVER!! I've been seriously wearing the same pair of flip flops year round... I have the funniest looking feet. I have a perma flippie tan. It's hideous.

Sennu - Do let me know if there's anything I can do. I can at least do some research, or check facts for you... Or do something for the outfits... Let me know. Glad you liked the videos! :)

Sennie said...

Well, if you see big boys' dress shoes on sale somewhere, let me know :) And I'll run something by you tomorrow (the question that got us stumped). So thanks for offering :-D

Saina said...

Sounds good!!

Tonya Staab said...

8 binkies, wow. How fun Braiden.

I hadn't thought to take my kids to 'that' mall yet. I must get on it, I bet they'd have a ball. Although knowing them they'd end up at opposite sides of the mall in no time and not in the play area LOL

Saina said...

Lol Tonya, that's a possibility I suppose. :) Braiden was very fascinated with the bounce house closeby too... I love the UTC mall though, it's got all my favorite kiddie stores!

4funboys said...

ahhhh...

Your Frogs and snails caught my attention... can you guess why?

I love Southern Ca too...

I'll be back

Saina said...

Glad you found your way here, welcome! I'll have to come check out your blog next! :)