Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Michael's birthday is today, and we've had so much fun celebrating! It's made extra special by the fact that it's the first one we've been able to spend together.



Braiden whisking the cake batter last night.


Braiden is the master sprinkles sprinkler! A few made it in his mouth too.


Ta-da! Ready for Daddy! We brought lunch and the cake to Daddy at work. So much fun! Braiden loved exploring Daddy's office and running in the hallways.


Make a wish! Braiden, appropriately, helped blow out the candles - not only is it Michael's birthday, Braiden is 18 months old today!

Happy birthday, honey! Noah, Braiden and I could not ask for a better husband and daddy. We love you so much!

5 comments:

Sennie said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Love the pics - they turned out perfect!! The cake looks INCREDIBLE!!!!! Oh, and great lines on the first pics, wink wink ;-)

Saina said...

Thanks!! We had fun decorating the cake. :)

Oooooh! Didn't even notice the lines! Thanks!!!

Sennie said...

Yup yup, you are missing some!

Saina said...

Lol!! Just a little nudge, huh? :D

I have been catching up! I decided to post two pics per day, and I'll be caught up at some point! :D

Sennie said...

O:-) Yup, a little nudge :)